Am I a damn loser?

I am 24, turning 25 this year, and I am unemployed, on disability, and for the most part, a hermit. I don't have any friends my age. The only friend I have is 40, and I see him occasionally.

I still live at home, mainly with mom. I am trying to become a full stack web developer, but suck at it.

I have never had a girlfriend. I have only had sex one time in my life and I was 20 (she was 16). It was a one time encounter.

I pick my nose and eat my boogers. I sometimes sleep in the same bed with my parents. I also been a smoker for the past few years.

I don't have any formal education past high school, except for a certificate program (EMS).

I have been hospitalized over 15 times in my life for mental health.

I kind of just given up on life.
  • Yes
  • No
  • See poll
    Vote C
3d
Be honest

14