Do you support abortion, infanticide and euthanasia?

I support all three of them. I believe that only healthy people should live and that women have the duty to use their women's rights to make it so.

I don't support abortion on demand though. If a woman has a had a couple abortions, she should get 50% off on sterilization. Sterilization is twice as expensive for women as men, even though the procedure makes it more expensive, it should be cheaper for those that need it.

Infanticide is a better alternative to abortion because sometimes abortion can damage the uterine lining. This woman's uterus was "thin as paper" doctors found. Its from too many abortions. Infanticide can prevent this.

If the baby is heavily damaged from substance abuse by the mother I believe the child should be obligated to be aborted. It would only lead a life of trauma.

I also believe abortions should be stopped for healthy women if birth rates are too low.

Euthanasia should also be made available to the mentally ill for which there is no known cure or treatment, provided that they can consent to it and are still sane of course.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes and the government needs to stay out people lives

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I dont understand where these anarchist anti-government sentiments come from.

• I don't necessarily 'support' them, but I'm not against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • All 3 of them are evil and should be made illegal world-wide.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't support them, but if that is the will of my community then okay

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't support any

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I don't