Does the idea of trading sex for money bother you?

I’ve tried to be more open-minded as I get more mature, but it still bothers me a little. Sometimes more than a little.

1344

Most Helpful Girls

• It does to a certain extent, but I don't really have a problem with it. I'm definitely not proud to say it, but I used to be in that... line of business, and I didn't feel good about it. It was a last resort to help out with family shit, and I just... yeah. I mean, I don't think it's an evil business, I just definitely prefer not to do it and I can't imagine others like doing it much, so I don't care for the existence of that trade, I guess. It's hard to put what I'm thinking into words really, but hopefully you get what I mean.

• Yeah it bothers me. It just seems so wrong and dirty.

• 5h

No it's not, but here you are telling me that right now, you wouldn't do it for ANY amount of money? That's the first question. Second is... what if you were a high-end only prostitute and got paid a minimum of $20,000 a job? You could live comfortably working once a month of less. What then?

• 5h

@loveslongnails I don't know... no, I wouldn't. I'm happy with my life, and I don't believe in cheating. Especially for money.

Most Helpful Guys

• They say it is the oldest trade known to man, I am ok with it I think, it will always be present in my opinion. But which part of it bothers You, in what way?

• 3d

Just freaks me out

• 3d

The idea of trading sex for money huh, well some people are like that and they will sell their body, some like it, some are forced to do it for one reason or another. But sex trafficking is what is really horrible, not the people who choose to do it

• Yes, it does. Because I think that sex is worth more than money. I think it's something special and sacred, and treating it for money or favors cheapens it.