Why are promiscuous men seen as less romantic lovers?

I’m way more romantic than any of my friends even the married ones and I’ve been with dozens, and dozens of women.

71

Most Helpful Guy

• I get what you’re saying. The more experienced I become, the more and deeper I understand and love women. A relationship could never, ever give me this experience and this knowledge. Never. I don’t think it’s possible.

Girls will be angry. They want Guys to settle. But despite being angry, the girls will totally get down with me. Promiscuous while she keeps a beta male at home to support her. Women are hypocrites lol.

And I don’t blame them and I don’t hate them for it. I love women and love them more and more every day. They just don’t know anything about any of this. Us men, a lot of us are waking up. Women will have their turn. For now they will act like those men who cry about women only wanting looks and money (haha!).

The reality is women want a promiscuous man. A promiscuous man who loves her so much that he stops his ways only for her. Well women don’t realize is they are all pretty good. They are all kind of on a similar level.

Whereas men, theees a very small percentage of men who truly attract women and make their panties wet af and desperate to get them to commit. Those men will never commit because they know all women are pretty equal. But there are a very very rare few women who are a cut above the rest and it’s an eternal search to find her and marry her.

• 7d

The reality is no we don’t like you guys. Definitely do not want to date you guys. Very unattractive.

• 7d

One more thing:

I hope you will be happy. You deserve the best and I hope a great man shows you what true love is! You deserve it even if you’re an annoying kid. Good luck out there hun. :)

• 7d

Lol don’t worry about me, I have plenty of guys to choose from. But thanks lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Promiscuous people in general are seen as less romantic lovers because they'll fuck anything with a pulse.
    What's romantic about that?

• 7d

They have more experience with a variety of women and they know what women like emotionally more in general.

• 7d

Not really in reality those stupid ass young relationships change at least usually. Yeah you can learn but probably not as much from one relationship.

• 7d

I disagree, but ok.