Why are promiscuous men seen as less romantic lovers?

I’m way more romantic than any of my friends even the married ones and I’ve been with dozens, and dozens of women.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I get what you’re saying. The more experienced I become, the more and deeper I understand and love women. A relationship could never, ever give me this experience and this knowledge. Never. I don’t think it’s possible.

Girls will be angry. They want Guys to settle. But despite being angry, the girls will totally get down with me. Promiscuous while she keeps a beta male at home to support her. Women are hypocrites lol.

And I don’t blame them and I don’t hate them for it. I love women and love them more and more every day. They just don’t know anything about any of this. Us men, a lot of us are waking up. Women will have their turn. For now they will act like those men who cry about women only wanting looks and money (haha!).

The reality is women want a promiscuous man. A promiscuous man who loves her so much that he stops his ways only for her. Well women don’t realize is they are all pretty good. They are all kind of on a similar level.

Whereas men, theees a very small percentage of men who truly attract women and make their panties wet af and desperate to get them to commit. Those men will never commit because they know all women are pretty equal. But there are a very very rare few women who are a cut above the rest and it’s an eternal search to find her and marry her.

0|0
    2|0
    • 7d

The reality is no we don’t like you guys. Definitely do not want to date you guys. Very unattractive.

• Show All
    • 7d

One more thing:

I hope you will be happy. You deserve the best and I hope a great man shows you what true love is! You deserve it even if you’re an annoying kid. Good luck out there hun. :)

• 7d

Lol don’t worry about me, I have plenty of guys to choose from. But thanks lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Promiscuous people in general are seen as less romantic lovers because they'll fuck anything with a pulse.
    What's romantic about that?

4|0
    0|0
    • 7d

They have more experience with a variety of women and they know what women like emotionally more in general.

• Show All
    • 7d

Not really in reality those stupid ass young relationships change at least usually. Yeah you can learn but probably not as much from one relationship.

• 7d

I disagree, but ok.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There's a huge difference between love and lust. The fact you can't even tell them apart says it all.

2|0
    0|0
  • Fuckboys have a skewed sense of romance that's why.

2|0
    0|0
    • 7d

This is what romance is to me, tell me what you think:

Romance is usually pictured as a guy, buying flowers and chocolates and writing poetry. I think that’s stupid.

To me, romance is this intense love and desire for her. It’s so intense, that he just can’t help but write poetry. It’s not that he saw in movies that it’s the romantic thing to do. It’s that his heart is beating out of his chest and the affection he feels for you runs through his body so hotly that he just can’t help but express his feelings in some form. He must or he may go crazy.

He opens doors and pulls out your seat and all this nice stuff. Not because he was taught to. But because he just NEEDS to, because you are his world. You are his every desire and he just can’t help himself but do these romantic things. It’s not in purpose, it just bubbles up and comes out of him.

That’s romance to me. That’s what I want in a relationship. I want to feel so intensely for her that I do all the silly sappy BS they teach us about except it’s not on purpose it’s just a result of the extreme affection and intense fuzzies I feel inside for you.

That’s romance to me. It’s doing everything for you, so you don’t have to lift a finger. It’s carrying you across a puddle and giving you my jacket and freezing my butt off because I’d rather freeze than to see you even a little bit cold. It’s love, it’s pure love expressed uncontrollably. That’s real romance.

I don’t want any fake romance. I don’t want to date a girl who demands I remember her birthday. I want to remember her birthday because I’m so fking head over heels for her I can’t WAIT to get her an amazing gift and then make love to her and make her feel loved and sexy all night long.

Or nah?

• I don’t like you Fboys, used up unfaithful males

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuz its gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because romance implies devotion

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it really not that obvious?

2|0
    0|0
    • 7d

In reality it’s the opposite despite what it seems like. I don’t get how so many girls think promiscuous behavior=unromantic when it couldn’t be less true.

• Show All
    • 7d

Well dillusion isn’t reality and everyone else sees it for what it is. Tbh the guys that have been in relationships instead of many girls have always been better lovers! Some guys like yourself have this irrational fear that they’re not good enough unless they sleep around. Believe me, you don’t get good by using people because there’s no trust there for them to open up and show you what really works, that only comes within relationships, not people pretending to enjoy shallow sex.

• 7d

I could say much more too, but I’m not exactly going to give away any more useful information to someone who happily uses people to abuse.

Recommended myTakes