Slap on the wrist or something else?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/03/15/702645465/trump-administration-cuts-the-size-of-fines-for-health-violations-in-nursing-hom?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20190315&fbclid=IwAR3ZG308QQ2lvq6HG1TGAZSmI54rjvBrANhzCXizgqpSpSGf6yiNDPmsV5M

Trump Administration Cuts The Size Of Fines For Health Violations In Nursing Homes

The Trump administration's decision to alter the way it punishes nursing homes has resulted in lower fines against many facilities found to have endangered or injured residents.

Federal records show that the average fine dropped to $28,405 under the current administration, down from $41,260 in 2016, President Obama's final year in office.
--

The decrease in fines is one of the starkest examples of how, in response to industry prodding, the Trump administration is rolling back Obama's aggressive regulation of health care services.
Hmm.. Oh I know... I want to undo everything Obama did...
Hmm.. Oh I know... I want to undo everything Obama did...

Hmm..
Im going to undo everything Obama did...
Im going to undo everything Obama did...

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• So now they will give less fines to people who commit
    crimes in Nursing Homes , now will have more Seniors
    passing away of usual deaths that could of been prevented
    so sad to think Trumps doing this all to save money he has
    no heart and cares for no one but himself.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This could be a good thing honestly. If they lower the fines the insurance costs for the businesses will go down which will then let them lower prices, or at least avoid raising prices, which is a huge concern for the elderly living on a fixed budget mostly provided by social security.

They're still being inspected, fined, and corrected with the inspecting and correcting happening just as frequently.

0|0
    0|0
  • That picture is great.

0|1
    0|0
  • very stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • Trump gone mad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes