Would you ever live in a country that outlaws ideologies like Feminism, Islam, Neo-Nazism, and Anti-White Racism?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

113

113
  • No, because I support a democracy with the right to freedom speech. I don't think you should ban an ideology or people's opinions just because you're disagreeing.

Feminism stands for both same rights for women and men in politics, in school, in jobs and in society in general speaking. I don't think gender equality is wrong. It can give people more freedom. I'm a pro-lifer and thinks pro-choicers are wrong. Still no need of a ban.

I also think people should be allowed to believe in the god they wants to, be skeptical to immigration etc. I don't support racism, but I support everyone's freedom.

• What're my other options? I don't think the government can or should get into the draconian policies of attempting thought control.

• I highly doubt it possible to outlaw ideologies on both ends of the spectrum.

• I find it odd that you lumped neo-Nazism with Feminism, Islam, and anti-White racism. I'd be very happy to live in a country free from Feminism, Islam, and anti-White racism. But the political party I most favor is the American Nazi Party. www.americannaziparty.com
    It is for old fashioned American values, unlike the other three categories.

• 6d

I think by neo-nazis he means those posers, who shave their heads and act like drunk baboons.

• 6d

"It is for old fashioned American values"

Remind me when the Americans were Nazis. I don't remember that era in American history.

• Outlawing an entire ideology, no matter how much you don't agree with it, is difficult to enforce and also starts down the slippery slope of becoming a totalitarian thought police.

• Neo-nazism and Anti-White racism are pretty much already illegal here in the Netherlands. Neo-nazism would be hate speech and Anti-White racism would be discrimination (illegal because of the constitution, so not the government, company or anyone is legally allowed to do that)

• all those ideologies are all lead to a ill society and therefore are threat to the people. Dont get me wrong... i value the right of free speech, but its not about free speech here... its about groups, associations, foundations etc. who just exist to influence the people, the media, even politicans and office-bearer fundet with billions. And this has to stop.

• I don't believe in outlawing thought. That is what Roman Catholics do. We all know how that goes, right?

• Obviously, these are all the ideologies you "hate". And you fantasize living in a country where they were outlawed.

Feminism: that says women should be equal to me. Blasphemy.

Islam: a religion actually, in which most of the adherents are better practicing at it than you are at Christianity. But actually, it needs more feminists.

Neo-nazism: aren't you being a little like a Nazi in your hate of Islamic people, women, and non-whites who object to some aspects of white society?

Anti-white racism: Why, is this such a problem for you?

• 6d

Anti-White racism isn't a problem, when they live in their own countries...

• lol "anti-white racism"

smh

• No, I want live near my family.

• Freedom of speech is negatives and positive.

• I'd kill to live in one.

• i think that freedom of speech is what allowed that guy to shoot up 50 people in new zealand. HIS HATE RHETORIC