If a woman aborts a baby and the father doesn't want it, should she have to pay for his therapy?

If a man has to go into therapy for mental health and emotional well being reasons because the mother of his child is aborting this child should she have to pay for it since she is making the decision for abortion?

0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• good question, I don't know. Legally prob doesn't have to pay, and if she is killing a person inside of her (what she views as a thing), then she probably spites you and isn't gonna pay anything and likely blames you. I can envision that behavior in the Garden of Eden story...

personally, I think that is awful, but I've seen women do that.
    What other animal kills it's offspring before it is born... can't think of one. I'm sorry if that is the case, that would be traumatizing.

0|0
    1|0
  • How's that working in reverse? Does a man have to pay for therapy in that case? If the answer is yes, then you should have your answer by now. That's how equality should work.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

What do you mean the reverse?

• Show All
    • 5d

Hmm, then you might have a problem. It's best that a lawyer would answer this question to tell you what the success probability would be. I'm not familiar with your laws.

• 4d

there's a lot of mental health resources for women who suffer from post partum depression you know.

• No. the state doesn't pay for abortion therapy for women who are forced to be pregnant or have abortions

0|0
    1|0
    • 4d

I think they do here though. There should be post-abortion therapy for men too.

• If a man forces a woman into an abortion does he have to pay for her therapy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems fair

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean the father wants the baby, but she aborts it anyways?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I think that's fair. I don't think it should be a legal requirement, but I think it'd be the right thing for the woman to do. The only thing is there should be some way to verify that the money goes into therapy and that he doesn't use it on something else.

• 3d

Yes I agree.!

• No. He should learn to carry the baby to terms inside his body and stop whining.

0|0
    1|0
    • 4d

Morbidly funny thing, there is actually a fetish called 'vore' where people insert full size plastic baby dolls in orifices of their body in order to simulate childbirth.

• 3d

🤔I wish it was possible. I'd like to have a daughter, but I don't really want to put up with a bitchy mother.
      Come on science!

Recommended myTakes