How would you feel if animals, in animal testing was replaced with death row inmates?

So what if they could die during testing, it's not like their gonna die anyways.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd be fine with that

0|1
    0|0
  • How would you feel if animals, in animal testing was replaced with death row inmates?

I'm find with that 100% haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is a time when they have to test on humans, I have supported right to try laws as well as testing on prisoners (however I still think prisoners would have to volunteer, otherwise someone might be able ton make a case for cruel and unusual punishment if it goes wrong).

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't just test lethality limits on death row inmates because there aren't enough of them. Once something gets approved for human trials then start testing it on death row inmates. The chances of an inmate having the problem is slim though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Death penalty is unhuman and only brainwashed nation like Americans could accept it.

Thus dehumanisation is logical expectation of victim of manufactured consent society.

0|1
    0|0
  • Death row inmates still have human rights. Those should guarantee that they are not going to have to undergo such testing. End of story.

0|1
    0|0
  • No we have religious people who are much less valuable and varied and plentiful than death row inmates so your results will be more accurate

0|1
    1|0
  • A few death row inmates would make for a poor sample. Wouldn't produce accurate results or progress science in any meaningful sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean, it's completely inhumane and I don't agree with it. Screw the death penalty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah they are generally murderers, the animal rites guys would be happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like the shooter in the New Zealand mosque? No problem by me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd actually be okay with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • good

0|1
    0|0
  • Good

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes