Is this perverted and wrong?

Johnny is 17 years old. One day he was taking a walk in the park where he saw a little girl who looked lost and confused. He saw a man come up to her and offer a loiipop, then try to grab her. Johnny stepped in and said are you related to her in any way sir? The guy ran off. Johnny took the little girl's hand and they eventually found her older cousin, Quan who's 21. Johnny blushed at Quan and stayed silent for a few seconds. Quan said thanks bro, you should come over my place for dinner. And they did. After everyone went upstairs after dinner, Quan said alright Johnny it's time to go but Johnny just blushed and stared at him.

Quan yelled why the hell are you staring at me man? Johnny says sorry and dropped his phone, they both reached for it and touched each other hand. They stared at each other then kissed passionately and went upstairs.
  • Yes it is
  • No not at all
  • Other
    Vote C

68