After the New Zealand mosque tragedy, do you think the "live" feature is a helpful or detrimental to the way news reaches an audience?

After the New Zealand mosque tragedy, do you think the
  • Helpful
  • Detrimental

214

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t really like the idea of government and big business collaborating to control what I can and cannot see.

Why is it necessary that I not see this? I mean I don’t want to and after all I can just look away and. Ya know call the police?

Why should the government be interested in controlling what I see? The answer is I’m far better at controlling what I wish and wish not to see than the government.

Most Helpful Guys

• I assume you mean live streaming. I heard an idea on the news that it could be live, but with a certain duration of delay. (Just like all live TV)
    When something goes South, then the plug should be pulled.

• 7d

Yes, thank you for clarifying.
      That's a good idea to have it on a delay.

• There has to be some way to prevent its abuse. Maybe some of the resources currently used to censor non-leftist commentary can be applied to working on this problem.