After the New Zealand mosque tragedy, do you think the "live" feature is a helpful or detrimental to the way news reaches an audience?

After the New Zealand mosque tragedy, do you think the
  • Helpful
    Vote A
  • Detrimental
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t really like the idea of government and big business collaborating to control what I can and cannot see.

Why is it necessary that I not see this? I mean I don’t want to and after all I can just look away and. Ya know call the police?

Why should the government be interested in controlling what I see? The answer is I’m far better at controlling what I wish and wish not to see than the government.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I assume you mean live streaming. I heard an idea on the news that it could be live, but with a certain duration of delay. (Just like all live TV)
    When something goes South, then the plug should be pulled.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Yes, thank you for clarifying.
      That's a good idea to have it on a delay.

• There has to be some way to prevent its abuse. Maybe some of the resources currently used to censor non-leftist commentary can be applied to working on this problem.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Live feature yes indeed, I think its important for people to to see and witness the reality
    why cover it up, being exposed to it can make you react better if it does even happen to you because you know what you are seeing. It doesn't become this major shock

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

what I meant --> is that a girl that wants to road trip all around to national parks is an awesome gal lol... she's fun, light hearted... and cozy trips make it all so good

• 7d

Ah, I see. Well thank you very much @TripleAce. I can't say that I've actually done it but I want to!!

• wouldn't know but there is way to many shootings it makes you not want to hear about we see so much bad in the world it nice to see more stories on the goid things people are doing for people an the planet

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's good.
    Especially with Tommy Robinson. Had he not been life streaming, no one would even know he'd been arrested and the government would have simply disappeared him

1|0
    0|0
  • If it’s not live, truth can get more distorted then it already is made out to be in these news outlets.. if we get it raw, then we can dig for the truth ourselves

1|0
    0|0
  • It could be helpful if you knew someone there, to help see them if they are alive or not. Otherwise, though, I think it would be better saved for police use.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it enough being told about incident , I don't need to see the dead bodies and the mess. its just sensationalising the news then instead of information ….

1|0
    0|0
  • It keeps them honest and helps there to be a healthy concern for the area

1|0
    0|0
  • Good question. But. I think it’s still a good function because 99.99% of the time it’s used by descent people

1|0
    0|0
  • It attracts dangerous narcissists.

1|0
    0|0
  • the world should never be filtered or censored

1|0
    0|0
  • l don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Let’s turn it around. If your family got murdered and it was recorded should you have a right to limit its release?

1|0
    0|0
  • No comment

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes