Abortion Debate Solution?

Do you think an ectogenesis; an artificial womb would be the solution in the abortion dilemma in the future? Then the child's right to live and the woman's right to not be pregnant would be solved without this dilemma. Maybe pro-lifer and pro-choicer would be happy then. It could especially be used in rape and incest cases; the cases the pro-choicer are always talking about. #ArtificialWomb #Abortion #ProLife
Abortion Debate Solution?

1221

Most Helpful Girls

• I can't agree with that one. Then there won't b anything like nature anymore. I believe in nature for nature is beautiful, it is through nature bonds are formed , there are certain things that comes with nature rather then artificial. I know someone will say it can all be achieved but I will say otherwise. God made a choice on how someone can be conceived and he knew why is th best Idea.

Abortion
    There are many ways to stop abortions, some is contraceptives, permant removal if womb, tying the ovaries or somthing like that. I will say your idea of artificial womb should only be applied to those that have risky pregnancy and victims of rape. In that situation I will agree with you

• I think natural is ideal, but as long people refuse taking responsibility it's difficult to know what to do. Too many undergoes abortion. 15 000 abortions per year in my country on a population on 5 millions.

• I do understand your point. People should be better on using the contraception properly and wait with intercourse till marriage.

• Precisely.

• Wtf no, who is gonna take care of all these unwanted children as they grow up?
    The last thing the earth needs is more fucking humans, we need to work on making abortions more socially acceptable, not solving any “dilemma” when there isn’t one to begin with.

• Making abortion socially acceptable is most effective in China and India because most people live there, not in the west, but most Chinese and Indians are also conservative.

• @esotericstory, I think it's countries like Scandinavian ones and other wealthy ones like in Europe for instance that should adopt this solution firstly and stop as many abortions as possible. China and India however should bettering their economy, welfare and lessen the gap between rich and poor, so less women would choose an abortion. With better contraception and education less pregnancies would happen too.

Most Helpful Guys

• What will you do in this situation?:
    You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help
    They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled "1000 Viable Human Embryos." The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one.
    ou A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos? There is no "C." "C" means you all die.

• Ya testing is already happening with goats I think... they successfully have brought a goat to life inside an artificial womb however I dont think it survived

human testing is around 5 years away maybe for that

• I think it happen with a sheep too and it survived, but it was later slaughtered for food and tests.