Why do people get so offended over this?

Ok so if ur sensitive to this subject and get offended over what i say then i have a message to help you cope...
Stfu and stop getting mad at stuff when there are actual things to be upset about that matter...
So i have this headress as i am a massive fan of empire of the sun and love the abarigonal style and this kill joy girl ended up getting super upset about me wearing it because its "racist" or "dissrespectufl" ok wtf, i like and look up to a certain fashion, she made a point about how "my kind" wiped them out and i can't wear it but im 15 and its not like i lived 100 years ago and killed them myself... plus i actuslly bought it from a shop selling all this stuff, and this girl gets offended cause they aren't my people... ok this is what i think about sencitive people in all areas... i think they get offended for someone as I've seen this with lots of things... this girl is offended even tho she isn't even part of their wiped out race, she is being offended for them or assuming its somehow offensive even tho im actually praising the fashion. People just have nothing better to do so they get offended over things that dont matter what so ever, I've told gsy jokes and the people who were most offended where people who werent even gay and my friend who is was laughing... get a grip people. This generation snowflake just shows how pathetic humanity has become
7
7