If you could get away with one major crime, what crime would you choose that to be?

• Murder
  • Assault
  • Theft/Forgery
    Vote C
  • Some other crime I forgot to mention
    Vote D

1037

Most Helpful Guys

• Either theft where I could steal a lot of money from rich people and distribute it to the poor donating to organizations like Doctors without borders, Red cross, Amnesty I., Kreftforeningen etc. or having consenting sex with an adult even if there's money in the picture.

Although I know prostitution is controversial and may be wrong, I still think it would be tempting to go to a safe professional brothel if it was legal. Sometimes I just wants sex before I've found the right one because finding the right one to be in relationship in would be a long process. I would like to go to one with a clean spa interior. A prostitute can teach me how to do it and help me figuring out my own preferences.

• I never understood why paying someone to make a prono is legal but just paying them to have sex was illegal.

In all honesty, I would rather if someone work as a legal prostitute with worker rights than work illegally.

But I am sure it is more complex than that.

• @LastRaven, I know many are graphic. But I've heard with today's film technology you can make something fake look real. The hobbit movie has a lot of CGI in it. I've always thought in porn scenes the females are sucking a dildo or a cucumber that can be edited so it looks like a real penis. I do believe porn stars to peck each others on the lips, hold around each other etc. in real life. But the penis and cum part can easily be edited if you're a pro.

• While the technology does exist it does take a lot of computing power to generate the effects to a high quality, so unless the prono is being shot by a higher tier studio, it would be easier just to have the scene done without effects; a lot of the girls I have known that did porn would have their agents run a list of what they would be willing to do and not willing to do along with a list of what guys they would shoot a scene with and not shoot a scene with, that is how a professional level would operate. Amateur is a whole different playground though.

• Not having to stop for slow ass school busses

Most Helpful Girls

• Breaking all his shxt without getting charged 🤷‍♀️

• Theft. I'm stealing puppies and books.