If you could change something from the U. S. Constitution, what would it be? and why would you make those changes?

415

Most Helpful Guys

• I think I would clarify the second amendment. Make it clear that it is not oriented towards having a militia, but it is a right of each individual person.

I would make it so that each law that is written cannot have other laws attached to it.

Each law has to be a maximum of three pages.

I would set term limits for every government office

• Second amendment would be definitely a big one I would change.

The First, the Fourth, and the fifth a amendment would be emphasized even more.

• I like the idea of of emphasizing on the 1st and 5th amendments!

And the 2nd really needs a change! Thank you for your opinion! 😊👍🏼

Most Helpful Girls

• Maybe making the wording a little more streamlined. I had to basically write the entire Constitution and the Articles of the Confederation in high school, and I can tell there's a lot of verbal padding in them.

• It would be nice if they actually followed the 10th amendment.