Do you think this girl is a whore?

Maria is 22 years old. She recently graduated college and is unemployed. She applied for jobs for 9 months and couldn't find anything. She tried restaurants, but she still went another 5 months not being able to find a job. Her and mother were homeless, Maria went three days without eating, she started doing small gigs every now and then, but she could barely pay her student loans. She finally found a job part time at a fast food restaurant. She tried to be positive, but they eventually fired her after a girl purposely got her in trouble due to jealousy. Maria meet up with a random guy on Facebook. She sucked his d! ck and danced on him and made 3K in one night.
  • Yes she is, disgusting
    Vote A
  • No, she's not a whore
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She meets the definition of a prostitute, which some like to derogatorily categorize as a whore for their own nefarious purposes but I would not.

Obviously, in your story, she has only done this as a last resort and attempt at survival. If the story were completed, you will find her using this money to better herself and get herself out of the position of having to continue to sell her body.

Than she is an admirable girl indeed regardless of what she was forced to do.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, not yet.. But if that will be the norm with her.. Then, eventually she will be one.. I don't think she is necessarily disgustin, when she is tryna make neds meet, and that's easy money.. Even if I don't agree with the choice..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is prostitution, but she's not disgusting. In this world, you do what you need to do. There's no victim here.

4|1
    1|0
  • Technically she's a whore but it doesn't make her disgusting; only you can put the negative part in that word & make it matter. That's a good amount of money for nothing, I'd be skipping away.

I never understood how people thought having sex (which everyone in the world likes) as a service disagreeable.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no way anyone paid 3k just for a BJ and a lap dance. By definition she is a whore, I guess you could also call her a survivor but she survives by whoring.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, do whatever you have to do to make the bills. Calling someone a whore because they're getting paid to do the same thing other people do for free really isn't fair

1|0
    1|1
  • I mean she is a whore, she is preforming sexual acts for money.

1|2
    0|0
  • I mean, she is literally a prostitute. But whore is being used as a charged slur here. So it's a leading question.

0|1
    0|0
  • Other-- there's no way she made three grand in one night from sucking one guy's dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • For that one night she was a whore by defenition.

2|1
    0|0
  • Who cares about labels?

1|1
    1|0
  • Obviously a thot.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes