Do you agree with CBS that using VIOLENCE against non-Liberals to silence their views is OK?

A promo clip for the CBS - a Liberal media channel - legal drama show The Good Fight openly advocates using violence to silence political opinions.

The video features an African-American man walking through the scene of what appears to be a violent demonstration or a riot.

The man says that he previously did not advocate violence, but then saw a video of alt-right leader Richard Spencer being punched in the face and changed his mind.

“Some speech requires a more visceral response,” he states, adding that the Overton Window (the frame of acceptable opinions) is only maintained by “some enforcement”.

"So yeah, this is enforcement. It’s time to punch a few Nazis,” he adds.

The clip then cuts to demonstrators being violent while another man with a baseball bat jumps on top of a vehicle.

Given that many on the far-left think that literally everyone who disagrees with their warped view of the world is a “Nazi,” the term has lost all meaning. Also, actual Nazis were defeated in 1945 and faded out, since then, the word serves only as a paranoid label to non-liberals.

What do you think about it?

#LiberalClownWorld
#PoliticalViolence

See the video:

327

Most Helpful Girls

• This the reason why i stopped saying im left leaning. I dont believe violence should be considered an option against othe opinions. in my opinion talking and challenging opinions should be the way to go. Only by open discussion can we actually go forward together. But hey i've been called all sorts of slurs and been threatened for daring to even considering talking with people from other groups. The left has lost it at this point.

• 7d

I think the term your looking for is far left leanings.
      Liberal is more of the mindset that your open to new ideas.
      Conservatism is ok with status quo.
      An Reactionaries are the ones that want to go back to way things used to be..

• Liberals are violent vile people

• 6d

I can say the same thing about your beliefs, but I am not attacking it.
      I saying this is what I found. But if you believe what I said was wrong.
      Then tell me, what do you read in the texts of what Jackson politically believed.
      Not to dodge the question, just tell me what you think he politically believed and stood for.
      Big government or Little Federal Government?
      Did he believe that government solved problems or did he see it as big government as only a thing that got in the way?

To answer otherwise shows your not really interested in discussing and hashing out Truth.

• 4d

@polishedwingedhussar like I said you are right off that Democratic plantation