How do you think humanity will meet its end?

• How do you think humanity will meet its end?Nuclear War
    Vote A
  • How do you think humanity will meet its end?Antibiotics Resistant Bacteria
    Vote B
  • How do you think humanity will meet its end?Collision with extraterrestrial object
    Vote C
  • How do you think humanity will meet its end?Gamma Ray Burst
    Vote D
  • How do you think humanity will meet its end?Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Democrats with their fake global warming shit, over taxing, carbon taxing, rounding up people by the masses who can't pay, erasing history and subdue their own version as truth.

The final nail is when people finally stand up and a mass war over the planet. Killing everything.

0|1
    0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If a nuclear bomb was released once, and twice it can be again, I don't think they should even exist and especially in the hands of immature people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We will have terrible drought and then a fire will destroy 3/4ths of the world. The fire could be from volcanoes or from War. Then Jesus comes back for the Mill reign of 1000 years and earth will be restored. Mankind will continue on though. The people left will convert over to Metaphysical body and go into heaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • We've temporarily bypassed nature's population control protocol with pharmaceuticals. It won't last forever, though. It won't be the absolute end of humanity, but it will decimate the population

0|0
    0|0
  • Corporate greed and extreme liberalism a mix of those 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Homer Simpson asks, " What's this button do?"

Or an escaped monkey with orange hair at the white house pushes the button..

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it'll end when Jesus returns to make things right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely they will destroy Earth themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gamma Ray Burst

0|0
    0|0
  • Super bacteria

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes