Do you agree with Feminists that "all men are rapists"?

It happened here in Sweden... We live in a circus where nothing makes sense anymore and CLOWNS are controlling the country. See:

"A Swedish Left Party MP has ruffled many feathers by using a one-size fits all approach, labelling all men "rapists" and urging them to take collective responsibility.
Left Party MP Linda Snecker has irked many of her compatriots by claiming that women naturally assume that all men are rapists.

During a parliamentary debate, Snecker also made it clear that men have a "collective responsibility for rape".

"Men's violence against women governs the entire world structure. Men's supremacy, women's subordination", Snecker said in a speech about violent crime.

"We women adapt our lives and our behaviour to men's potential threats of violence. Because we cannot see whether you are a rapist or not, we assume that all men are rapists. That is the brutal truth. That's how a structural problem looks. That is why men must take their collective responsibility. All men", she continued."

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201904121074064994-swedish-mp-all-men-rapists/

🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡

1918

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder if there's a way, to remove somebody that extreme, and so divorced from reality, from the Swedish parliament, without the need for an election?

Are MPs elected via party lists there? I'm guessing yes, otherwise such unrepresentative garbage wouldn't make it into parliament at all.

• There's something tragic about the Swedish society: people are severely misinformed about politics here. The mainstream media hides anything controversial about politicians here. In other countries, it'd be a scandal and politicians would be dissbarred if they say the same kind disrespectful things about their countries in the way that Swedish politicians are used to do. But those matters here don't even get out to the public.

• That's the problem exactly... There are no options for Swedish people: there are no options on media channels from which to choose, no options on political parties and politicians. The character assassination campaigns conducted by the media work very well against "outsiders" in the staged "democratic process", unfortunately (but even so politicians of nationalist tendencies are getting more and more credibility with the population). Swedes are expected to trust a media that calls decapitations a "neck injury" (like it happened when those two female tourists were beheaded in Morocco some months ago), that's the level of cynicism of the info channels here.

What people call "democracy" in Sweden - as it is in the entire West - is just the political consensus that was set by the power-hungry elites in our countries, all this SJW rubbish is just a distraction in fact. It's really difficult for the average citizen to lash out at an entire system that looks pretty much like the Orwellian "1984", you know what the average Swede thinks, but they are really powerless in their own country. It will take some time yet until we get sizeable victories against these sellout elites in our countries.

• 2d

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• No of course not, how absolutely ridiculous to even think so.
    Just shows the mentality these feminists have.

• That woman is Linda Snecker (sp?) a COMMUNIST who also cheated with maternity leave.