Do you agree with Feminists that "all men are rapists"?

It happened here in Sweden... We live in a circus where nothing makes sense anymore and CLOWNS are controlling the country. See:

"A Swedish Left Party MP has ruffled many feathers by using a one-size fits all approach, labelling all men "rapists" and urging them to take collective responsibility.
Left Party MP Linda Snecker has irked many of her compatriots by claiming that women naturally assume that all men are rapists.

During a parliamentary debate, Snecker also made it clear that men have a "collective responsibility for rape".

"Men's violence against women governs the entire world structure. Men's supremacy, women's subordination", Snecker said in a speech about violent crime.

"We women adapt our lives and our behaviour to men's potential threats of violence. Because we cannot see whether you are a rapist or not, we assume that all men are rapists. That is the brutal truth. That's how a structural problem looks. That is why men must take their collective responsibility. All men", she continued."

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201904121074064994-swedish-mp-all-men-rapists/

🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder if there's a way, to remove somebody that extreme, and so divorced from reality, from the Swedish parliament, without the need for an election?

Are MPs elected via party lists there? I'm guessing yes, otherwise such unrepresentative garbage wouldn't make it into parliament at all.

0|2
    0|0
    • There's something tragic about the Swedish society: people are severely misinformed about politics here. The mainstream media hides anything controversial about politicians here. In other countries, it'd be a scandal and politicians would be dissbarred if they say the same kind disrespectful things about their countries in the way that Swedish politicians are used to do. But those matters here don't even get out to the public.

• Show All
    • That's the problem exactly... There are no options for Swedish people: there are no options on media channels from which to choose, no options on political parties and politicians. The character assassination campaigns conducted by the media work very well against "outsiders" in the staged "democratic process", unfortunately (but even so politicians of nationalist tendencies are getting more and more credibility with the population). Swedes are expected to trust a media that calls decapitations a "neck injury" (like it happened when those two female tourists were beheaded in Morocco some months ago), that's the level of cynicism of the info channels here.

What people call "democracy" in Sweden - as it is in the entire West - is just the political consensus that was set by the power-hungry elites in our countries, all this SJW rubbish is just a distraction in fact. It's really difficult for the average citizen to lash out at an entire system that looks pretty much like the Orwellian "1984", you know what the average Swede thinks, but they are really powerless in their own country. It will take some time yet until we get sizeable victories against these sellout elites in our countries.

• 2d

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• No of course not, how absolutely ridiculous to even think so.
    Just shows the mentality these feminists have.

0|4
    0|0
  • That woman is Linda Snecker (sp?) a COMMUNIST who also cheated with maternity leave.

1|6
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Man I really HOPE that Swedish people pull the shit from under their eyelids and revolt against the government soon - the entire nation (and Europe for that matter) needs a major reboot against (((them))).

Check this fucking funny farm headline out, you probably know about it already Emp!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xOIQcpn0V8

0|1
    0|0
    • My brother... It will take time, unfortunately... It will take decades of bitter resistence until those echo, echo, echo elites finally fall down. My luck is that I'm from Eastern Europe and things are going fine there (except in Ukraine, George Soros has bought that shithole), and I can move back with my wife and children.

• 7d

I don't think your wrong! But I sincerely hope that it all happens far sooner, because when shit does hit the fan, I want to be in my fighting-prime, ya know? I honestly would encourage you to do the same, the Celtic and Nordic countries have been hit so hard with the (((poison))) that an almost irrevocable damage has been done to entire swathes of our population/s in the West.

I really do want to visit Russia soon, seems like it'd be a breath of fresh air from the lunacy were surrounded by here. Ironic really, the shit you Slavs have faced in the last hundred years alone, and your all culturally better off than us in the west with all our comforts!

Interesting, I used to know a few of (((them))) that loved going to Ukraine on their holidays... Makes you think, doesn't it?

I wish you all the best though brother, raise them kids good and wholesome for all of us!!

• Of course not, that's a stupid assumption to make. Does innocent until proven guilty not exist anymore? Smh.

2|5
    0|0
  • Why does she have so much hate, who dug a grave like this for her? SMH, oh well. No I don't agree. What looking at a girl is rape now? Shit, then maybe we all are. Seriously, she's overly dramatic with her past or something. Clearly, she needs to find a new passion in life and stick with it. Doing what she done, was probably a big waste of time. No one cares, or will believe in that bs besides very like minded simpletons.

0|2
    0|0
  • No. That just shows how feminists have fallen so far.

1|4
    0|0
  • I do not think all men are rapists and I am not a feminists either.

1|5
    0|0
  • It seems to me that her justifiable outrage about rape should be directed at those in her government responsible for opening the floodgates to young Muslim male migrants.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not all feminist think this way.
    I'm definitely more guarded then I was when I was younger.
    To say all men is wrong.

0|2
    0|0
  • Feminists are morons and the people of Sweden are even bigger morons for giving feminists a platform to express their stupidity.

0|3
    0|2
  • She sounds very Islamophobic and needs to get her ass back in the kitchen and cover herself with a burka immediately or face stoning.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's going nowhere fast, isn't it? Let them hate. Then they'll come crawling for some dick.

0|3
    0|0
  • So stupid! By this logic the human race in its entirety exists because of rape.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes we are all rapists. It's a strange wonder why I am not in jail though lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes if those women's dad and brother and husband and boyfriend and son has been raping around!

0|1
    0|0
  • Isn't that same as masculinists thinking all women are sluts and whores?

0|0
    0|0
  • No? Feminists are so stupid.

1|10
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Innocent until proven guilty.

2|6
    0|0
  • Not all men are rapists

1|6
    0|0
  • Lol no.

1|6
    0|0
  • If thats the case feminists should not be shocked when men consider all women to be whores.

0|0
    0|0
  • all men are pervert human beings so they would rape a baby girl if they a chance

0|0
    1|1
  • Nope

1|3
    0|0
    • Only. dumb people believe in that stuff. I might have bad experience with past guys with relationships. I don't any more. I am me.

• no they're delusional

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope

0|3
    0|0
  • This is sexist bulkshit

0|3
    0|0
  • No. What's wrong with these feminazis?

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I agree

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I agree

0|0
    4|1
  • No, I don't agree...
    I believe that feminists these days are often hurting, I believe they've been wronged in some way, are bitter and angry, I believe they feel 'half truths', mixed facts, and statistics empower them in some way when the truth is, it doesn't. Far from it.
    They're angry, they're bitter, they're also projecting that against a gender apposed to an individual... anger is a poison and what that level does is fill your heart and mind and project outwards, and there you go...
    But. I can also understand, I wish I couldn't. I've been hurt by men, by more than one, I feel afraid, levels of afraid that make me ill, and I don't know if I could trust one with my heart again, but I won't allow it to affect my friendships with men, I won't allow it destroy my viewpoints, or what I feel.. (And that at the start was actually something I had to push myself to do, I had to sit and think about those that I love and care about to stop it from taking over; Especially my sons. And now I don't).
    I can only hope that this 'modern age feminism' will wake up, because the sooner they do the better, for themselves, those they love and the people around them... because their hate is spreading bitterness, it's making good people look at themselves/others twice. It's causing arguments and issues where there doesn't need to be any...

2|1
    0|0
  • The feminists are crazy

0|5
    0|1
  • I really feel sorry for the men of Sweden. But then I sort of don't because they allowed Sweden to become the feminist cesspool it is today.

0|3
    0|0
  • Those are feminazis, not feminists, learn the difference, you and all of your fake profiles.
    No, all men are not rapists, but some people, regardless of their gender, are trolls.

2|2
    1|6
  • Sweden is the most misandristic country in the world. I am never gonna visit there because I would get sent to jail just for being a straight white man. NEVER agree with feminists. They are man-haters who want to kill you. Seriously. Have you seen the #KillAllMen thing? It's real. Move away from Sweden if possible.
    Back to your question: Over 99% of men are NOT rapists. What feminists say is a bunch of made up propaganda to abuse men verbally and physically. Majority of people in the world are sane and normal people who know what common sense is. Unfortunately there has been a growing trend of democraps and libtards over the last few years. So we should still be on the lookout.
    Sputnik news is not a very reliable or credible source. Use something else.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is basically true though. Not that all men are rapists, obviously not. But I don’t know what man is a rapist or a psycho or whatever and what man isn’t so if I’m outside alone when it’s dark I get wary about all men. Same thing with all the teens who’s been robbing people here lately. I get wary as soon as I see 2 or more young people when I’m outside alone at dark - who knows, they may be robbers. I get more wary around immigrants because crime statistics and so on and on with varkes different groups of people. It’s only natural, HOWEVER it’s not up to all men to do something about this. I mean, what can they do other than not be rapists, not protect rapists and not support rape in any sort of way? Walk around with a neon sign that says ”I’m not a rapist and I’m not going to hurt you”? I don’t exactly think that would help.

Anyway, I don’t even pay attention to these feminists and immigrant/muslim/isis lovers anymore. I’ve heard enough of the stupid shit they’ve had to say and I’m not interested in continuing to listen to it until they present some actual facts and reason instead of just shouting one-liners that aren’t even true. They are also way too deeply brainwashed, or stupid (maybe both), to ever understand or accept what you’re telling them if it does not align with their political ideology. Discussing anything with them is a waste of time and energy you could have used on something better.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes