So punching a nazi is wrong because it shows intolerance towards Conservatives?

Because of our resident nazi and/or nazi sympathizer. I thought it imperative that people here get a understanding of the good ole nazis and their philosophy.

Someone here claimed Nazis were a non-liberal political party, I guess. The nazis are not a non-liberal political party. They are a inhuman political party. And GaG should be expunging every take, every question, and every post that celebrates, legitimatizes, or excuses their behavior, their deeds and their ideology. How this forum tolerates somone confusing the nazi genocidal insane beliefs, ideology, etc. with the American brand of Conservatism. I say "American-brand", because the European version of Conservatism is a far cry from what we have in America. The debates that are had overseas are not possible here. But anyway, I digress.

Whether you believe in the Jewish Holocaust or not, is actually besides the point. Because it is funny to see resident racists and nonsensical "White" nationalist embrace them. Since in the original Nazi religion, most would have been excluded from being apart of the "aryan" race. And for those who claim to be the American affiliated nazis, it is even more hilarious. The nazis brutally murdered American POWs in WWII. Men who have surrendered and were being held prisoner. This happened while the Allies fed and cared for nazis who were captured in battle.

So to me punching a nazi is wrong, of course. But let's call things what they are. Nazis are members of a brutal, lying, manipulating murdering cult. End of story. They are not apart of any brand of Conservatism.

Never marry a good man from a bad family, it is written, for no medical substance can change tainted “genetic material”

I thought we were done arguing about the master race. But GaG never ceases to surprise and entertain.
  • Yes
  • No

515

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. If a gun or blade is inappropriate in a given situation, so is physical violence, especially if it's for politics.

I'm from the Philippines, were the Ampatuan massacre happened. In Mindanao (the southern-most major, Muslim-populated island), 58 women were all beaten, tortured, raped, and murdered. If I remember correctly, teeth were bashed-in, breasts removed, hands sliced-off, rape, and/or shooting/cutting of the genitals were involved & perhaps more… all because they supported the wrong candidate.

If we want to maintain civilized, 1st-world democracy, it's unquestionable true that mutual-respect, civil-discourse, and restraint from violence is absolute necessity.

• I am not certain of what your point is. I am saying that nazi ideology has nothing to do with conservatism. Of course, there should be civil discourse. But when that discourse includes legitimizing genocide, well that is discourse that is no longer civil.

If people do not wish to be apart of a society based upon the bare minimum requirement of tolerance, then they have plenty of places to choose from.

• If you're bent on punching Nazis consider why they trigger you so much. Could it be you're punching your reflection in a mirror? Nazi ideology most often gets to communists and their sympathizers the most. I'm an ethnonationalist myself I deal with Nazis all the time, they're what's holding our movement back. It's like trying to be diplomatic with a snarling barking pit bull on a leash that you can barely hold back. Nazis are pretty harmless though, they don't have any political power (yet). But, it's your lucky day, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Ever wonder where exactly all these Nazis come from? I'm going to help you out with that, just have a look!

• You didn't read my post and that's all right. I could sit here and say Al Qaeda is harmless too. Yet they killed almost 3000 people on 9/11. So they deserved to be hunted to the point of extinction. So pardon me if I get "triggered" again when some sick freak posts claiming that smacking an Al Qaeda sympathizer in the face is intolerant of Conservatism.

And the Nazis?

Well, they are a tad bit worse.

• I don't think Nazism is a legitimate ideology, I'm an ethnic nationalist not a socialist. I also have no belief in a superior race.

• Hey man, I got no dog in that fight. I could not understand it if I tried.

Most Helpful Girl

• Liberal, tranny, non-christian, who would probably be among the first shipped off to the camps, here - And I'll tell you, yes, punching Nazi's and just mindlessly limiting their ability to speak is indeed unfair on conservatives.

Bad ideas are defeated (Quite easily, based on the poor posts I've seen presented) in the court of public discourse.

There's no escaping that Nazi's belong to the umbrella of conservatism. If I can't disown SJWs as not being left wing, then the right wing has to accept it's burden of Nazi's.

• You are the first fucking thing I would say person but you are an it you are the first fucking thing they should put in a camp far far away from the rest of us

• I notice you do that often. I've only interacted with you a handful of times, and every time you've responded it's been a weird non-understanding of what was actually said.

• Sorry Sarah, I like to respond to the majority of posts that I receive when I create a take or question.

Sometimes, I do not read everything I need to. I will try to do better.