Why aren't feminists considered evil?

Considering the history of feminism why aren't feminists considered an evil group that should be banned.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I am not a feminist. I want to make that clear. I think that are many injustices in society that men face today. I think that if a girl punches a guy in the street he should hit her back!

That being said... Don't let the bad apples cloud your judgement. For the media only the bad actions matter. So of course you only hear about how feminists want this and that and about the 1000 ways feminism is ruining society and men. I can asure you not every feminist is evil. That I say 100% sure.

Also there is always the other side. Men don't face fair divorce courts, women get killed and abused by their husbands much more.

Girls have face less jail time for the same crime. On the other hand "look at what she was wearing" is an actual thing that courts take into consideration in rape cases.

Go ahead tell me where you think we have it worse. I will always be able to tell you another point where they have it worse than us.

Do you know that less than 20% of teens call themselves faminists right? That percentage in even lower in adults. Their power is very limitated today when women don't have lack of constitutional rights.

Don't give them more credit then what they need.

0|0
    0|0
  • You tell me. They scream and fight like crazy while normal people take the heat. I have flagged and reported all their groups on social media using multiple accounts. No luck. While men's rights and conservative groups are slowly getting banned. It's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Feminism is Evil.
    Here's Why;
    If you specifically give power to one gender in this case feminism,
    you are simply taking away equality.
    Now why feminism is bad is because it is mainly in the USA.
    And mindful very liberal places.
    The United States Women do not need liberation.
    The fact of creating Feminism puts out the idea of Equality.
    Here are a few crazy reasons Women have striped naked in public:
    "Women strip naked to protest against violence"
    "Women strip against Trump"
    “My body is always saying something. I use it as a small poster to write my political demand.”
    It's Pathetic.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• People are stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah yes
    The evil history of giving women the right to vote and wear pants.

1|0
    1|3
    • Or the history of promoting gender genocide and discrimination for men. Preventing programs that help vulnerable men and recognise their human rights in the legislature. Frequently shouting kill all men and then attending donor functions for raising money, getting elected as MPs of parliament after committing domestic violence, all in the guise of equality,.

• Show All
    • *concept and ideology*

• Let's just put it this way- why aren't masculinists considered evil? Oh... wait- No, THEY ARE. What's with that- surely there's no difference between the two, given that one wants "gender equality for women" and the other wants "gender equality for men"? If both/either wanted ACTUAL equality, wouldn't both outcomes lead to exactly the same thing?

• Because at the start of it they weren't evil. It's only the extreme ones.

0|0
    0|1
  • They are by many, especially since they're not feminists, the're communists with all that implies.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are considered evil. Who says they aren't? Only feminists and feminist apologists.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t ban them.

0|0
    1|3
    • We can.

• Show All
    • And you seem extremely fixated at derailing the conversation to your own viewpoint.

• How am I derailing? Why would you talk about banning feminism’s toxicity and not anyone else’s? Take a lesson from esoteric here because he knows how to use logic and reason.

• They are by normal people

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminism is cancer

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider them. If that helps you...

0|0
    0|0
  • No reason to

0|0
    0|0
    • Plenty of reasons to ban it and criminalize it like defending men's human rights, stopping a genocidal hate group that advocates for discrimination against my gender.

• Men's human rights are protected by the UNHR Convention

• No they aren't if it was the WHO wouldn't be promoting traditions that kills men, causes penectomy, genital mutilation in Nigeria, south Africa, Uganda and many other African countries.

• Feminists are the trashiest of trashy women making up a trashy bullshit to rationalize their trashiness in order to stay trashy.

0|0
    0|1
  • They actually ARE considered evil by most, and rightly so.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes