Why aren't feminists considered evil?

Considering the history of feminism why aren't feminists considered an evil group that should be banned.

610

Most Helpful Guys

• I am not a feminist. I want to make that clear. I think that are many injustices in society that men face today. I think that if a girl punches a guy in the street he should hit her back!

That being said... Don't let the bad apples cloud your judgement. For the media only the bad actions matter. So of course you only hear about how feminists want this and that and about the 1000 ways feminism is ruining society and men. I can asure you not every feminist is evil. That I say 100% sure.

Also there is always the other side. Men don't face fair divorce courts, women get killed and abused by their husbands much more.

Girls have face less jail time for the same crime. On the other hand "look at what she was wearing" is an actual thing that courts take into consideration in rape cases.

Go ahead tell me where you think we have it worse. I will always be able to tell you another point where they have it worse than us.

Do you know that less than 20% of teens call themselves faminists right? That percentage in even lower in adults. Their power is very limitated today when women don't have lack of constitutional rights.

Don't give them more credit then what they need.

• You tell me. They scream and fight like crazy while normal people take the heat. I have flagged and reported all their groups on social media using multiple accounts. No luck. While men's rights and conservative groups are slowly getting banned. It's ridiculous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Feminism is Evil.
    Here's Why;
    If you specifically give power to one gender in this case feminism,
    you are simply taking away equality.
    Now why feminism is bad is because it is mainly in the USA.
    And mindful very liberal places.
    The United States Women do not need liberation.
    The fact of creating Feminism puts out the idea of Equality.
    Here are a few crazy reasons Women have striped naked in public:
    "Women strip naked to protest against violence"
    "Women strip against Trump"
    “My body is always saying something. I use it as a small poster to write my political demand.”
    It's Pathetic.