What if people with below average IQs were deported? Would that improve the country?

1331

Most Helpful Girls

• You would lose a large population and a significant amount of your workforce. The country would have lots of low level yet essential production jobs that people with higher IQs usually go for. Usually, people with high IQs find jobs that don't require all of their brain power, or at least a significant amount, below them. That would create a vacuum in both social circles and in the workforce. Lower IQ people also are influenced more by propaganda. Politically, the country would also drastically change.

• No, it would just make you sound like an asshole. Try move to China homie. I fucken love America! Merica.. They’re a lot of low IQs with PHDs because they worked hard for it. Not all high IQs have that potential

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah cuz that would get rid of all the liberals