What if people with below average IQs were deported? Would that improve the country?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• You would lose a large population and a significant amount of your workforce. The country would have lots of low level yet essential production jobs that people with higher IQs usually go for. Usually, people with high IQs find jobs that don't require all of their brain power, or at least a significant amount, below them. That would create a vacuum in both social circles and in the workforce. Lower IQ people also are influenced more by propaganda. Politically, the country would also drastically change.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it would just make you sound like an asshole. Try move to China homie. I fucken love America! Merica.. They’re a lot of low IQs with PHDs because they worked hard for it. Not all high IQs have that potential

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah cuz that would get rid of all the liberals

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Below average would by definition deport about half of the country's population.

Where are you going to send them? Who's going to pick up the slack of half a nation? This model might work for a business that is cutting personnel - it does not work for a large country.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, this is absurd and a total disconnect from rationality.

Ideas matter. Culture matters. Environment matters.

It’s not about IQ. It’s about the philosophy that people operate under. It’s about the ideas that smart people are putting on us.

If you’re mad about dumb people you’re just another brainwashed idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes I think it would somewhat but, you still have to deal with that IQ somewhere down the line! We live in a globe world now where whatever you do effects someone else some place! It might be the man down the street, or someone in a different state, or half way across the globe!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup it would. Plenty of research has been done on this. Biological component to IQ is probably the last real taboo in science.

- With an average IQ of about 90-95 or lower a functional democracy is impossible.
    - When more than 10 - 15% of the population is to dumb to compete in the job market crime soars!!
    - Low IQ people are much more likely to resort to violence.

0|0
    0|0
  • We need people like that to do low paid unskilled jobs. If we get rid of dumb people whos going to work in supermarkets or wait our tables.

2|1
    0|1
    • So you it’s just dumb people in supermarkets and restaurants? Waitresses can make so much more then you think sweetheart. Do you realize the smart people still have to put themselves through college also? Gotta work somewhere to afford school.

• Sometimes people with Lower IQ's have more common sense than those with higher ones. I've known 2 people with higher IQ's and they ended up being drug addicts and didn't have much common sense.

1|1
    0|1
    • I went to group therapy with a literal genius, as in 140, a masters degree, and was studying his PHD when he got addicted to opiates.
      He really just wanted his old life back

• Show All
    • It was really sad, I'm just glad he was on the path to getting his life back on track

• 7d

That's good. Unfortunately my friends never found a way out. One went from drug addiction to to alcoholism and died fairly young. The other committed suicide. They had so much to offer this world with their intelligence but just couldn't deal. I wish I could have done more.

• I'd rather it be done by conscientiousness. Though IQ is the best predictor of success, conscientiousness is the best predictor of *deserved* success (aka "merit").

0|0
    0|0
  • All the hotties are normally below average IQ. How will the intelligent beings have sexytime with hot babes if we deport them. So nien the country will be worst...

0|0
    0|0
  • ... But would that not result in a constant loop until there is just one person left since there will always be an average between two people with one below and one above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. Plus that's stupid. Where would they go and why?

1|1
    0|2
  • IQ is only really a measurement of how "powerful" one's brain is. It doesn't account for knowledge or emotional intelligence. I feel like I'm a good example of this as I have an IQ of 142 which is well above average but I'd never call myself a genius. I never took chemistry, biology, physics, or calculus so that alone in a way makes me less intelligent in than anyone who took even one of those classes.

While measurements of intelligence certainly have their place they'll never be the be all and end all.

Despite having a high IQ I don't known shit about politics so...

0|0
    0|0
  • It would improve average iq and earnings at cost of increased depression and fertility. Assuming behaviors remained same

0|0
    0|0
  • IQ isn't the problem. Apathy and the normalization of hatred against white people are much more prevalent.

0|0
    0|0
  • well according to artificial selection, it would improve the country's intelligence

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, it'd be easier to have all the above average IQs to move.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

as in there'd be way less people to move, yes, but whatever country is left after you remove us will be a shit festivity center

• When everyone is good, the standards for being good will go up to compensate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep getting the Democrats out would make us one of the smartest countries

2|0
    0|0
  • No, without dumb people, we can't set a standard of what is below average

1|0
    0|0
  • You'd effectively deport everyone.

Average right now is about 100. That means everyone from 0-99 deported. This lifts the average to e. g. 130. Then you must deport everyone from 100-130, which lifts the average. Everyone under the average have to be deported as well etcetera.

It is morally reprehensible but also logically completely flawed.

For starters, you can't just deny someone their basic rights as citizens just because they have been disadvantaged by genetics and/or environment, for which a significant part is the government's responsibility (in the Netherlands they have the constitutional obligation to provide quality education to everyone). Additionally, it's not like lower than average IQ completely negates the possibility of them being a useful part of society.

But obviously when you want to maintain this policy of 'everyone under average ought to be deported' you, in the long run, deport everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps... but it would make some other country shitty.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least the USA would be rid of 99 per cent of its criminal underclass and Occasional Cortex.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some ways yes... on the other hand who would flip burgers at crapdonalds

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a very Hitlerian idea.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol... 😏

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it would absolutely improve the country.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not sure coffee man

0|0
    0|0
  • IQ isn't an accurate test of intelligence so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. There wouldn't be anyone left to be taxed.

0|1
    0|1
  • Where would they put all of you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • l don't think that's right to do that

0|0
    0|0
  • There would be no place to lodge all of them. Way too expensive.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

The economy would miss them.

• You'd be left with the Asians.

0|1
    0|0
  • IQ is not the problem. Work ethic and benefit fraud is.

You don’t have to be a genius to work in a retail job and many aren’t. But they turn up every day, they do the job, they collect their monthly pay and pay their bills. And honestly, having worked in that environment for almost 8 years it’s not easy work and it takes dedication being in an understaffed place and working in 45degrees C plus where almost all the staff at some point needed an ambulance.

My mum took a job and claimed benefits fraudently and things like that strip the benefits for people who need it.

The problem is people (immigrants or natives) sitting at home claiming benefits and some breeding like no tomorrow. It leaves hard workers who need an extra boost or genuinely ill people hard done by.

I hate to admit it but I’m now one of the “ill” people partly because the doctors won’t treat me. I cannot work more than a few hours a day as I get so tired and my constant vomiting means I can’t handle food for the public or really go to work. I can’t have benefits because I don’t have children and my dad (who I’m a free carer for) and my brother look after me now so no help for me... I try and run a business but I’ve been so poorly for months now I’m close to folding.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well white people came here illegally and raped and killed to get what they got today so they are the ones who shouldn't never been citizens

0|0
    0|0
  • America would lose 90% of it's population...

0|0
    0|1
  • Obviously!!! Killing them off would be better. They are the morons attacking our President because he's a white man

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of C average people who have great people skills that actually get great jobs, then there are people who have straight As and high IQs but have low EQ and very little social skills along with severe depression, anxiety and other mental health problems whom cannot get a job... and sits at home.

0|0
    0|1
  • The economy would collapse because you would remove almost 50% of people and their jobs would be unoccupied.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the people with a low IQ that should be deported but rather those that don't do anything good for the rest. I can't come up with a good example, but imagine that person who sits on its couch all day, watches T. V and works at a Tim Hortons.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes