Do vegans hold a somewhat deluded view of nature?

Cammy137
Let me start this off by saying that animal cruelty is awful. Yes, i eat meat and eggs, but I do my best to get it from moral sources (i. e. not factory farms).

However, the main argument that is made for veganism relates to the suffering and murder of animals... but what do you think happens in nature? Does the animal die peacefully in its sleep? Does it stare off into a valley as it passes out of this world?

No! In nature, animals can die in absolutely horrific ways ALL THE TIME. That's the way the world works.

Does this video really look like the animal is suffering less than it would from a bolt to the head or a gunshot wound?

https://youtu.be/JzwbOZKfrUQ

So, assuming we rule out factory farming, which option actually involves the least amount of suffering for the animal?

#BakedHaggis #CammysQuestions
I think the animal suffers less when killed by humans
I think the animal suffers less when it dies in nature
GirlGuy
+1 y
Just to be clear, I'm not trying to bash veganism as a whole. People can choose whichever diet/lifestyle they like. My partner was vegan when we met. My question more relates to the types of vegans who attempt tp force their moral superiority down your throat.
16
51