Why are people so shocked that I'm Muslim and a Trump supporter?

I am a Muslim American, who grew up in a liberal family but I still support Donald Trump 100% and have very conservative views. I even wear his MAGA hat daily. I think he's doing great for our country and certainly far better than Obama. People try to argue me and say things like "he's a racist" "he's banning all muslims why do you support him." However, as a muslim I will say that I support his decision. There are some radical muslims. We don't lock our doors because we hate the people outside we lock them because we love the people inside. We should always put America's safety first. Donald Trump is a very logical man and probably one of the best presidents we've ever had in this country and he will always get my utmost support and respect.

Why are people so shocked that I'm Muslim and a Trump supporter?
Updates:
14 d ago
bump
14 d ago
bump 2

0|5

Most Helpful Girls

• How the hell did they let you on GAG? You're way too smart.
    Oh, and I'm stealing that line of yours:
    "We don't lock our doors because we hate the people outside we lock them because we love the people inside."

Trump says he wants to secure our border, just like every other country in the world, and he's labeled a racist. How stupid would you have to be to make that connection? Obama said the same thing and so did Bill Clinton.
    But only now, protecting the border makes you a racist. What a bunch of goof balls.

4|6
    0|0
    • 14 d ago

Right on!

• 12 d ago

It blows my mind that a guy with a d next to his name can make the same speech Trump would but he's a good guy. Trump makes the same speech and he's a racist blah blah whatever bad guy.

• I knew a Middle Eastern guy who wanted to ban middle eastern people from immigrating to Canada cause he was worried about terrorists. I think when you think of the suffering we could prevent in the lives of Syrian refugees and the extremely low chance of being attacked by one - that we should definitely let the good and educated ones into our country.

0|0
    0|0
    • 14 d ago

That depends. We are not beholden to help every unfortunate person in the world. From a logisitics and resource point of view, it would make sense for countries that are geographically closer and well developed like france, germany, Uk to take the refugees. Because once Syria improves, they should go back. We can use the additional resources we save from transportation costs which is a lot to provide support to them either during their stay or when they back.

However, I will say this, don;t pay for someone else's roof if your roof has a leak in it. We are doing poorly in terms of finances with huge national debts and struggling economy. So until that is resolved, I do not support spending our country's resources on other countries. Fix our problems first and then help others

Most Helpful Guys

• You are an awesome and very correct American.. I'm a liberal that voted trump because I'm just so sick of the left, and I honestly believe our borders should be shut..

4|4
    0|0
  • good job of thinking for yourself. The Democrats try to call Trump a racist to distract everyone from their own failed policies.

4|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's fine. You probably won't be singing his tune when he's deporting you. ๐Ÿคท

1|1
    2|5
    • 14 d ago

Why would he deport me? My whole family immigrated here LEGALLY (key word). I was born in the U. S. Continue being an ignorant liberal.

• Show All
    • 14 d ago

No, afraid they used up the "mental retardation" (btw, not a thing, well done there). No difference to trump. Now, I need to find someone intelligent to converse with. Have fun.

• 14 d ago

You do seem to suffer from some type of autism/mental dysfunction/retardation/delusion combined. Probably support Hilary Clinton as well, so not even worth the energy replying to.

• I am a Trump supporter. As you know we donโ€™t hate Muslims. Others like to split us. At the Trump rally I attended I stood next to two African American guys who were totally into it as was I. My sister is gay and she voted for Trump as well.

Democrats like to believe that Trump supporters are one dimensional, we are not.

1|3
    0|0
  • Are you rich and white?

If not, he does not care about yourself

3|0
    1|7
    • 14 d ago

Ignorance at its finest

• 14 d ago

@roaring20sman liberals are always ignorant nothing new tbh

• Only idiots will support Trump

He lost billions of dollars and he is a conman

How the heck someone can go bankrupt six times?

1|0
    1|7
    • 12 d ago

You're ignorant. He had four businesses out of over 500 go bankrupt. Do you know the odds of a new business going bankrupt? All of his for bankruptcies occurred DURING a recession. He never personally claimed bankruptcy. You all twist the hell out of the truth to make this fake narrative.

He's a con man because he's worth over 4 billion dollars? I bet you're a much richer though. Riiiiight. I remember the guy next to the horse on Forbes lol

• 12 d ago

there's no denying he's a successful business man no matter how much you dislike trump lmao. that dude is a billionaire and accomplished A LOT in life. now, what have you so far @NorthwestCD?

• 12 d ago

Isn't it funny how the amount of bankruptcies he's supposedly had goes up over time? Lol. It's like your grandfather had to walk 5 miles in the freezing snow but then it turns into 6 and then 7 miles lol.

• I am genially surprised how anyone can like that buffoon or think that what he is doing is in any way shape or form good for the country. I honestly can't see any positive aspects for redeeming values.

1|0
    0|1
  • Identity politics.
    "Trump hates Muslims, so no normal Muslim would support him"

You would be considered "not a real Muslim"

"We don't lock our doors because we hate the people outside we lock them because we love the people inside."

I LOVE THAT. I'm gonna post that on Facebook

0|0
    0|0
  • People tend to get butthurt at everything these days
    More people need to chill out and enjoy live lol
    Have a drink. Smoke some weed. Get out of your rigid perspective

0|1
    0|1
  • Best thing I've seen in a long time!

You go girl! Smart woman๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ž

1|0
    1|0
  • I just hate him because of his ignorance in climate change, it ain't a left-wing agenda, it is a global problem.

0|2
    1|2
  • Being member Of The LGBT He ban transgender from military.

0|0
    0|0
  • He hates muslims and put a ban on them from entering the country.

1|0
    1|7
    • 14 d ago

Not true. lol

• Show All
    • 14 d ago

I know they conveniently word it diffrerently on TV, but that the spin the truth. If there were two dogs in the world that I wouldn't let in my apartment, I guess you could go on the news and say that Stacey hates dogs and banned them from his apartment. And it would be a small slice of the truth.

• 12 d ago

How is the liberal news this amazing to create all this fake misrepresentation? He didn't ban Muslims. He put like a 60 day period for investigating ALL people flying into the US from a list of countries OBAMA determined to be high risk 100% on the fact that their airport security has poor screening procedures. What that means is the airport doesn't background check these people well and Trump didn't want dangerous people potentially getting in the country. He hates Muslims though because of this somehow! What the fuck?

Why is the world so much virtue signaling? everybody is supposed to get in line and represent themselves against the public perception of the boogeyman witch-hunting term "racist." This is the biggest joke I've ever seen in my life. People are so concerned with the mainstream label of being a racist to where they have to warp their behavior to appeal to the politically correct despite actual intent. It's such a phoney world. Can't stand up for national security because it will "feel" racist. This is why we love Trump! Trump doesn't give a fuck about your fake narratives! Trump will do what he thinks is right despite the criticism from the phony politically correct.

• I'm not a "trump" supporter, or a supporter of anyone really. Most people just choose the party they think they will win with then do what they need to make that party happy. But trump overall brings up important issues, how he chooses to handle them may not be perfect but they still need to be handled not ignored. A lot of the basis of what he is saying is logical. He is just kind of a clown himself so its hard to take it seriously, and he goes over the top a bit on some matters. He also uses twitter way to much, the leader of the free world should not wake up at 2am and scribble his thoughts out on twitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are consumed with identity politics and you dont fit their narrative.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you've so bold and so proud of your announcement why are you hiding on pink anonymous?
    Donald Trump wouldn't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz you against their agenda

2|4
    0|0
  • No idea, let them be though.

3|3
    0|0
  • Because his supporters would prefer you were dead.

0|0
    0|1
    • 12 d ago

another ignorant liberal

• Show All
    • 12 d ago

Of course they are cheering you on. They don't get many token Muslims. With you, they believe they have one - and even better, one that isn't in their village. They get to feel inclusive and save money on crosses and kerosene all in one moment handed to them as a gift by one Russian troll

• Good for you!

1|1
    1|0
  • I am not shocked.

Good luck out there!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish you the best of luck with that matter

0|0
    0|0
  • To be fair. There's no real alternative is there?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a LGBT mexican illegal and people are surprised I support Trump! I dunno why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's everythingist and omniphobic according to the media programmers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people are stupid.

2|0
    1|0
  • Because regardless of you being a muslim, you're likely a republicuck

That's what republicans are, CUCKS

0|0
    3|7
    • 14 d ago

such ignorance from the tolerant and loving left

• 14 d ago

Like I said, REPUBLICUCK, you're only proving my theory

• 12 d ago

What the fuck? I'm an independent (former liberal) but part of the reason I changed was because of your identity politics which makes you guys the biggest cucks imaginable. Well maybe you're a minority, but if you're white you basically have to hate your race or at least have to feel guilty of your ancestors. You guys are the cucks. What a joke

Recommended myTakes