Why are people so shocked that I'm Muslim and a Trump supporter?

I am a Muslim American, who grew up in a liberal family but I still support Donald Trump 100% and have very conservative views. I even wear his MAGA hat daily. I think he's doing great for our country and certainly far better than Obama. People try to argue me and say things like "he's a racist" "he's banning all muslims why do you support him." However, as a muslim I will say that I support his decision. There are some radical muslims. We don't lock our doors because we hate the people outside we lock them because we love the people inside. We should always put America's safety first. Donald Trump is a very logical man and probably one of the best presidents we've ever had in this country and he will always get my utmost support and respect.

14 d ago
bump
14 d ago
bump 2

1118

Most Helpful Girls

• How the hell did they let you on GAG? You're way too smart.
    Oh, and I'm stealing that line of yours:
    "We don't lock our doors because we hate the people outside we lock them because we love the people inside."

Trump says he wants to secure our border, just like every other country in the world, and he's labeled a racist. How stupid would you have to be to make that connection? Obama said the same thing and so did Bill Clinton.
    But only now, protecting the border makes you a racist. What a bunch of goof balls.

• 14 d ago

Right on!

• 12 d ago

It blows my mind that a guy with a d next to his name can make the same speech Trump would but he's a good guy. Trump makes the same speech and he's a racist blah blah whatever bad guy.

• I knew a Middle Eastern guy who wanted to ban middle eastern people from immigrating to Canada cause he was worried about terrorists. I think when you think of the suffering we could prevent in the lives of Syrian refugees and the extremely low chance of being attacked by one - that we should definitely let the good and educated ones into our country.

• 14 d ago

That depends. We are not beholden to help every unfortunate person in the world. From a logisitics and resource point of view, it would make sense for countries that are geographically closer and well developed like france, germany, Uk to take the refugees. Because once Syria improves, they should go back. We can use the additional resources we save from transportation costs which is a lot to provide support to them either during their stay or when they back.

However, I will say this, don;t pay for someone else's roof if your roof has a leak in it. We are doing poorly in terms of finances with huge national debts and struggling economy. So until that is resolved, I do not support spending our country's resources on other countries. Fix our problems first and then help others

Most Helpful Guys

• You are an awesome and very correct American.. I'm a liberal that voted trump because I'm just so sick of the left, and I honestly believe our borders should be shut..

• good job of thinking for yourself. The Democrats try to call Trump a racist to distract everyone from their own failed policies.