Pro-lifers: What have you done to protect kids and their rights once they're outside the womb?

I'm not talking about your own kids if you happen to have any, I'm talking about kids in general. What have you personally done to make sure that they're safe? That they're being fed? That they're getting an education? That they're getting treatment for their illnesses/disabilities? That they're being cared for?
Updates:
10 d ago
Keep in mind everyone that being anti-abortion is not the same as being pro-life. Pro-life is a greater responsibility. By saying you're pro-life, you're saying you care deeply about life. And you can't say you're pro-life if you're willing to turn your back on a child once it's born. Fighting for its "right to be born" is not the same as fighting for its life. Anti-abortion is just that: being against abortion. Don't call yourself pro-life if you're just anti-abortion.

6|4

Most Helpful Guys

• “I want to know what they're doing, besides ranting about abortion, to actually help other people, and kids specifically.”

Every year I pay the tuition of kid to attend a private K-8 school. They all live in a neighborhood on the west side of Chicago where even getting to school is dangerous. The private school teaches them how to break the cycle of poverty and keeps them off the streets with after school programs that take care of them until their parents (usually single moms) get off work.

I’m also against capital punishment, so life always.

I’m not sure criminalizing abortion is the best way to lessen net human suffering, so I don’t ever rant about it, but everything about abortion feels like murder and—confronted with a partner’s unplanned pregnancy—my “choice” would be life, every time.

3|1
    0|0
  • 1. As a moderator on this site, I am vigilant about users above 18 engaging in any sexual discussions with underage users, or otherwise harassing the minors.

2. I mentor young college men at my local university.

3. For 10 years, I was a mentor and judge in our local teen court program.

4. As president of my congregation, I make sure that we screen new members to determine whether any of them have a history of sexual offenses and make sure we do extended background checks on all members and employees who participate in youth programs.

5|4
    1|1
    • 10 d ago

Thank you for sharing & doing your part!

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

@MoneyBeets I have little concern about your need for protection but I do respond to all inquiries from adult users. My primary focus is on those engaging, or attempting to engage, in inappropriate sexual dialogue with minors.

• 8 d ago

That’s exactly what I’m saying!

Most Helpful Girls

• Lmao some people out here like ‘I paid taxes and that helps do something!!!’ No dipshit, you go out of your way to make sure some kids that aren’t even yours are born, but look the other way and claim that paying taxes, a mandatory requirement, is saving all the poor kids and parents hurt by your choices. Like what do you want, a pat on the back for not committing tax evasion?
    Sigh.
    I understand where pro lifers are coming from, but some of their arguments piss me the hell off.

6|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

And if they really are pro life why don't they go to a orphanage and be a good role model for kids instead of wave their pickets of dead fetus at a poor woman?

Only thing I'd be afraid of if someone i was with decided to get an abortion I just would hope it wouldn't be because she didn't want people to know i could be the father and i would embarrass her if it was, where that could hurt my feelings. But thats my only worry in that regards.

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

@Goodwifie of course, and no problem! Thank you for the follow 😊

• 2 d ago

@lumos thanks for mho! 💕

• What have you done to take care of people that could’ve been murdered?

If you save someone’s life are you now responsible to care for that person?

How many victims of assault do you have living in your home? You are responsible for the laws that protect them therefore you should be taking care of them right?

1|2
    1|0
    • 10 d ago

You didn't answer my question.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

You start with the premise that if a baby is born that otherwise would have been killed by abortion that anyone who agrees that babies shouldn’t be killed are obligated to care for the baby. It’s simply not a logical conclusion.
      Couples have sex , that’s how babies get made. They knew this in advance. It’s not a surprise and it doesn’t happen otherwise. They gambled and lost.

Abortion is a parenting option in which the mother chooses to kill the baby to free herself of the burden she helped create, What it isn’t mom right to free herself of the burden she created. The baby being a burden and expense and a challenge doesn’t give the parents the moral right to kill the baby.

Choice = sex
      Outcome = baby
      Responsibility for the choice rests with the parents

Someone saying babies shouldn’t be killed doesn’t alleviate the parents of their responsibility. If they feel they can’t care for the baby you don’t chop it up with scissors and throw it in a trash can you put the child up for adoption.

• 9 d ago

My only assumption is that people who claim to be pro-life care about life. That’s it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your comments and questions imply some things:

1. That it's the sole responsibility of pro-life individuals to care for children, outside the parental responsibility.

2. That only those who want abortion are concerned about children's safety, care, and medical needs.

3. These SAME Q's can be shouted to the back row of all the non pro-life people too. What have THEY done to protect children? What have they done personally to CARE for, get vaccinations, fed, and educate children?

So I'm throwing this right back in your face and asking YOU the same thing - what have YOU personally done for their safety, to feed them, to educate them, and provide medical care?

The Q's you ask, specifically and primarily entail those issues beyond parental responsibility. And yes, they ARE handled through taxes (including social workers). My property taxes pay for the local schools. In my school district there are over 7700 students. Our district has a 97% graduation rate. My taxes directly support that. My Federal taxes provide welfare, AFDC, food banks, and so on for thousands of people within my state and county. And that's partially what I do BESIDE my own children and grandchildren.

Now... what have YOU specifically done? Because your question (s) point fingers but take zero responsibility for children yourself, nor state any actions YOU take.

2|1
    1|0
    • 10 d ago

You're reading way too much into this question. All I want to know is: how many pro-lifers are actually, genuinely pro-life. I'm not the one making the claim I care about people's life. Pro-lifers are. And that's why I want to know what they're doing, besides ranting about abortion, to actually help other people, and kids specifically. Taxes also don't count, because it's a legal obligation for you to pay taxes, whether you care about children or not.

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

I didn't mean you i meant pro abortion women or women wgo sypport abortion. Although you are one of them

• 10 d ago

What sense does that even make, if you force a woman to have a child then why don't you take care of it.

• Yeah, it is weird. From the perspective of fiscal responsibility, an abortion ban is probably the most irresponsible thing that can be done. This will herald another great depression. Hopefully climate change kills us all before that.

5|1
    0|0
  • I have filed and paid taxes for my adult years. A portion of tax money goes towards the education and nutrition of children. In addition I have tithed at my church. A portion of those funds is used in missions to support local food banks.

2|1
    2|0
    • 10 d ago

Your money went to it. I really doubt you've gone to any orphanages to spend time with a kid to be a mentor

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

That's ok! Thank you for sharing your opinion.

• 10 d ago

You are welcome. Cheers!

• I volunteered at a pregnancy resource center for a while (I had to stop because I got a new job and would always have to work during the hours they were open). I have given them financial support as well.

2|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Thanl you for sharing & doing what you can!

• As a non American the part I really don't like is that in Alabama a rape victim cannot have an abortion. That is appalling. A girl can have a baby at 12. Why should a 12 year old rape victim have to keep their baby?
    Conservatives and liberals can debate the rest but not that clause surely..

2|0
    2|0
    • 10 d ago

Why does the way the child was conceived devalue their life? Is it okay to kill a child conceived of rape after it's born?

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

@Rob19977799 The general consensus goes against what you believe, it's not considered valid to most. You can believe it if you want but know all you want to do is kill innocent children because you want to for no good reason.

• 9 d ago

@Ámayas_20 yeah well i never really gave a rats ass what the general consensus says. why should lions care about the opinion of sheep

• That's their parents job, neverthless I see you're trying to make a point since a pro lifer isn't going to care for that child that is ok murder it the womb if the parents see fit because they are the ones that acutally have to care for it.

That argument is disgusting. Murder your own child in the womb? Wow.

2|0
    6|2
    • 10 d ago

i told y'all they wouldn't stay on topic hahah

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

@morimeme1: Actually God command the army of the ancient Hebrews to commit genocide during war against certain nations which included the literal deaths of children and infants, but God has a right to command or kill humans since He is God and earth belongs to him and He has a right to take anyone off it as He wish, you and I on the other hand have no right to murder a child not even in the womb.

• 8 d ago

@1993_SMB393 rape babies are extremely low percentage wise. Like very very low in comparison

You dont make a law based on a tiny fraction

• Many things. I support many programs and have volunteered at some of them that helps parents with parenting and life skills, at my daughters nursery I'm part of a group that supports parents under 25 (I'm an organiser not a member) ensure they still have a life outside of parenthood. I've helped out at CPC's and donate to multiple charities, it's not large donations but it's what I can afford.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Doing whatever you can helps a lot! 👍🏻

• I LOVE your question. People have enormous opinions on what other women can do with their bodies. They have little to say about what happens after the baby is born.
    I pay taxes ain’t SHIT! You are forced to pay by law.. what else do these people do?
    Not much because they are pro BIRTH... stop pretending to care about kids😒

4|1
    0|1
    • 10 d ago

And the stuff about paying taxes... a lot of these people are against taxes going to welfare for poor children

• 10 d ago

Pathetic. I’m celibate rn. I damn near hate everyone😂

• 10 d ago

To your update. ANOTHER EXCELLENT POINT

• It's very good to see some humans still have some common sense.

Pro-lifers: What have you done to protect kids and their rights once they're outside the womb?

I speak as one of those low income children of the past.

3|2
    0|0
  • Alabama Governor Ivey said: ""Today, I signed into law the Alabama Human Life Protection Act. To the bill's many supporters, this legislation stands as a powerful testament to Alabamians' deeply held belief that every life is precious & that every life is a sacred gift from God." This from a state was built on slavery, stands by the KKK, and had a governor stand on the steps of college so a black student wouldn't be admitted. Not only is life sacred, but equal too, huh? The rape and incest exclusion is disgusting, though the whole bill is to me. Ask an anti-abortion supporter if they support programs for those on the poverty line that help feed, inoculate, get pre and post natal care for women, provide child care, etc... or if they just flippantly say "That's welfare. I'm not paying for your baby. You should have thought about that before you got pregnant" (while they're against contraception too). You'll find these hypocrites suggesting adoption or foster homes, but hey... that raped teen has a duty to give birth !

2|1
    1|3
  • I don't have to do anything. Because unless it's rape or incest ( which accounts for a nothingness of poor children in the first world ) it's the woman's fault for not being sexual responsible. If you can't take care of it use proper protection or don't have sex. Just don't kill it

1|1
    3|0
    • 10 d ago

Then you can't call yourself pro-life, can you? And what about the dude who shot his sperm inside of her? Isn't he responsible too? Isn't he just as capable of taking out a condom or practicing abstinence? Sheesh.

• 10 d ago

I never said I would allow abortions for rape or incest I'm just saying those are the only cases women isn't to blame. And yes. I think both man and woman should be responsible for the child

• Absolutely nothing because I can barely afford to take care of myself. I did volunteer on a mission trip to Nicaragua to build a new school for the poor kids there though. But that was years ago.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

That's still 100% better than not even doing that. And I understand your need to take care of yourself first before you help others.

• 10 d ago

I like traveling so I kind of did it more for the experience and helping the less fortunate was a bonus

• I sponsor 2 children in less developed countries. I donate to many childrens charities. I have also volunteered taking kids into the wilderness to teach them bushcraft, survival and to love nature.

I continue to make food donations, and have done a lot of work with Brave Hearts. I often fight for the UN Rights of the Child.

While serving I took part in peacekeeping missions with the UN and protected them.

My question to you would be what do pro-death people do for the young innocent lives who cannot defend themselves or fight for their rights?

What have they done for a beating heart, with no chance to live because someone can legally engage in fillicide?

3|1
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

I'm glad you're doing what you can to help kids out. Thank you for that.

• 10 d ago

They deserve nothing less. It takes a village to raise a child. It always has and it always will. But it takes a country to provide the rights if the child. The most selfish thing anyone can do is to do something for someone else. That is the greatest joy in life, even to give and sustain life.

Thise who beleive in pro-life do not need to do much at all. They pay taxes and if their country is a signatory, then by virtue of citizenship, they help their government (country) provide for the rights of the child.

Article 6 - UN Rights of the Child
      Children have the right to live a full life.
      Governments should ensure that children
      survive and develop healthily.

For those whining about taxes..
      Article 19 - UN Rights of the Child
      Governments should ensure that children
      are properly cared for and protect them from
      violence, abuse and neglect by their parents,
      or anyone else who looks after them.

No excuse for Abortion
      Article 20 - UN Rights of the Child
      Children who cannot be looked after by their
      own family must be looked after properly by
      people who respect their religion, culture
      and language.

Article 36 - UN Rights of the Child
      Children should be protected from any
      activities that could harm their development.

And for those who are of the Christian faith... thou shalt not kill.

I'll hop off my soap box now.

• I made an account just to answer this question. I give to charities I donate money to st. jude's childrens hospital for cancer research and I donate toys for kids during toys for tot drives at Christmas. I help other mothers and fathers by giving them pointers on how to raise their newborns and what to look for when they reach a certain age and when certain events occurr ie when they start teething and running fevers. I do more than my share to help kids out since i haven't had any of my own

3|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Its a far bigger issue than you're realizing. An unborn child of rape & incest & homicidal maniac killers will have those tendencies embedded in their DNA and a high probability they will act on those impulses they were born with. That is why abortion in those type of incidents is perfectly acceptable. There is no clear cut black & white answer to a question this in debt there is always some gray area that needs addressing such as how the child was conceived.

• now we r asking the REAL questions! say it louder for the ones in the back!

4|1
    0|2
    • 10 d ago

I'm assuming the ones who have done jack shit will stay silent or try to derail the conversation :D mark my words hehe

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

@Unit1 $2.04 is being sent to ur account

• 9 d ago

Nice. Appreciated.

• Is your argument that if someone is not willing to provide financially for the child it is okay for them to be aborted?

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

No. My question is: what do pro-lifers actually do to help real kids who are already born?

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

Well, I know that Republicans are generally pro life, and they significantly outspend Democrats on personal donations to charity, Christians adopt at twice the rate of all other adults combined, pro life pregnancy centers provide diapers, supplies, and training on how to raise a child through the toddler years. And there are almost twenty times the number of pregnancy centers than there are Planned Parenthood centers.

Does that help answer your question?

• Well, I'm pro-choice. My mother is pro-life. I can to some extent answer for her.

She gave generously to two children's hospitals. She donated clothes, appliances, food, and time to a mission. She sponsored a child in Benin. And she took in a little girl who was not hers, devoted her time, love, and about a quarter of a million dollars to see that she was raised right. I call that little girl my sister. Well, she's not little any more.

As for taxes not counting, that's your opinion. It isn't mine.

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

I honestly think this whole "It's a war on women" and "It's trying to control women's bodies" is also a clever marketing ploy. Every single prolifer I've debated, spoken to, and befriended, does so out of a sincere belief that the embryo has intrinsic value beyond what the mother places on it. Some acknowledge that it's not a person, but that nevertheless it has an intrinsic value beyond what the mother puts on it. That's why I've never been on board with the it's-not-a-person argument. The Methuselah Tree isn't a person, but it has value (great value, in my opinion). As for it's a collection of cells, well that's true, but so are you and so it the Methuselah Tree. The question is, does an embryo have any value beyond what the mother puts on it. It's my opinion that it does after the first trimester, but prolifers believe it does before then. As for the it-can't-survive-outside-the-mother argument, that's true of every mammal baby for some time after it's been born.

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

... do want that are exceedingly rare.

I'm not sure how the laws about dead beat dads work in Finland, but what you described doesn't describe my state or, to the best of my knowledge, anywhere else in the U. S. Being a dead beat dad is generally rather difficult. You can go to jail (precisely what happened to my friend, who by the way is *not* a deadbeat dad... and even his daughter's mother thinks so). Jailtime is often the road to unemployment. Your wages will be garnished (which will often make prospective employers not want to hire you). You'll lose your driver's license (again that can hurt future employment). Even if you're unemployed, you're still expected to pay child support (it will accumulate if you can't pay), something that's *not* expected of dads who are married and in the child's life 24/7. If a mother is unemployed there are *TONS* of resources she can go to. If a father paying child support loses his job, there's no resources he can go to.

by the way, I *do* know fundamentalist Xians. They're repulsed by the Gilead, too. Yes, I've no doubt there are fringes of the fringe who think it's a good idea, but I strongly suspect they are rare.

As to why I hold a woman responsible if she is a single mom if the father has made it abundantly clear he doesn't want or love the child, I can explain further if you like. Suffice it to say among women it's a wildly unpopular opinion. As to those who are single moms because the dad skipped out after the child was born, I hold the father responsible for that.

• 3 d ago

I haven't watched Handmaids Tale the TV series. I did watch the movie (it was a movie... late 80s or early 90s) and I thought the movie was OK, but different from the book which I thought was better.

One thing I gathered from reading it is that like yourself, I doubt very much Atwood is close friends with many Christians. In my opinion that's nothing to be proud of, and quite possibly something to be ashamed of.

• That's a false premise to start. That's like saying if someone doesn't do anything to care for the homeless that it should be ok to kill the homeless. It makes no sense.

1|0
    2|0
    • 10 d ago

No. It's more akin to saying you're vegan but eating meat 6 out of 7 days a week. It's just hypocritical, not absolutely insane.

• 10 d ago

The latter part of your original question has no bearing on the original belief. It's just a poor argument because the two have no relation. Beliefs are not predicated on actions.

• I are you have a litmus test of a pro-lifer having volunteered to take care of kids at an orphanage. In which country so you live, because there aren't orphanages for small children in the US, there are foster homes, and foster parents are paid with tax money.

Furthermore, to be able to work aroubd children a background check is required. Who pays for that? Wouldn't it make more sense to have licensed child care professionals who are trained and experienced in meeting these children's needs rather than rotating through untrained volunteers?

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Incidentally, I do think abortion should be legal in the first trimester, but I disagree with your thinking here. Paying taxes is also a significant contribution to a child's well-being since it funds their education and pays for SNAP, Medicaid, etc.

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

"Where did I say that pro-lifers are heartless?"

In your response to Celtero

"Pro-lifers don't give a shit about it once it's not in the womb anymore. "

That's where you said it.

Lumos, how your pro-life friends (and I'm starting to doubt very much you have any) respond when you tell them that they're doing nothing more than attempting to control women's bodies? In particular, how do your female pro-life friends respond?

• 8 d ago

@Bluemax I was playing Celtero's own game with a black and white response. That entire paragraph was extremely tongue in cheek and was meant to mirror his own response, but with the roles reversed. If you take a look at all the other comments here that state 1) that they're pro-life and 2) that they've done something to help kids out (donated, volunteered etc) you can see me thanking them for the good they've done. Rarely is anything black and white. I'm 100% aware of the fact that there are pro-lifers out there who do a ton of good, and I'm thankful for that. Also, I don't have any pro-life friends, because I live in a country where very few people are pro-life to begin with.

• I'm sure my tax money goes to help children in many ways.

Even if they're sick, neglected, and uneducated, that's still better than not existing and never even getting a chance to experience better.

And to be fair I do not label myself prolife, I am anti-abortion, and pro choice is really pro-abortion... no obfuscation for either side.

I also feel the need to make this point... if you can't afford to feed clothe or shelter your child, they should be taken away and put in the care of someone capable.

1|0
    1|0
    • 9 d ago

Pro-choice is not pro-abortion. Pro-choice just means that women can choose whatever they want for themselves, whether that’s letting the pregnancy happen or terminating it. Pro-abortion would be to force all pregnant women to have an abortion.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

"They couldn't care less if every women got an abortion multiple times in their lifetime."
      I'm pro-choice and I take abortions seriously. It's physically and mentally draining to go through it and I wish nobody would have to go through it. As for making it "cheap and easy", well yeah, I want abortions to be accessible so that kids aren't born into poverty or end up having unfit parents.

"If it's about choice then why doesn't the father get any choice?"
      Because of biology. He's not the one carrying the baby, neither are her parents the ones carrying the baby. She is. If he carried the baby, he'd be the one who gets to make the choice. The choice men have is to not sleep with women who'd get an abortion if they got pregnant. The human inside her doesn't get a choice because it's not aware of its own existence, it can't live without her body, it's technically not even a person (definition: "A person is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness"). I feel like the rights of an already living, breathing, conscious person go before that of a lump of cells.

I can also play your game. Pro-life is just a clever marketing tactic. It's a way for people to act like they actually care about life, when all they care about is controlling women's bodies and turning them into baby making machines who don't have their own free will or choice. Pro-life is not pro-life, it's pro-control, pro-fetus. Once that fetus is outside the woman's body, god forbid it's going to need welfare. God forbid it's raised by a single mom. God forbid it's put up for adoption and adopted by a loving gay couple. Pro-lifers don't give a shit about it once it's not in the womb anymore.

• 9 d ago

Honestly, I think "pro-life" damages the movement. Just saying "I am against abortion" is much more effective.

I always find it interesting how narcissistic pro abortion women are... even the bad parts of the procedure to them is how stressful or tolling it is to the woman. What solipsistic garbage.

And ya know, abortion doesn't do jack to stop kids from being born to unfit and poor parents.

What if hypothetically... the man payed for a surrogate and a procedure to get the embryo transferred into the surrogate so he could still have that child. Could he have a choice then? I doubt it. And think about aaaalllll the choices the future human would make. Who to be friends with at school, what their favorite style or music is, what they do for their career, where they are going to live, who they're going to marry. Ending that thread ends all those choices, therefore, it is anti-choice and pro abortion. The only choice is the mother choosing to force death upon this person.

And you're still obfuscating the situation... Nobody anti abortion wants to control women's bodies, we just don't want people to kill their fetuses.

And we can disagree there, you can believe that it is in humanity's best interest and happiness to tolerate abortion and I can believe that every human should be given a chance at life if possible. I just want to be clear that "pro choice" and "pro life" are dishonest smokescreens in a debate that could be better on both sides.

• Well, you see. There's this little thing called the Foster care system. It's been in place since before Planned Parenthood was even a twinkle in the eye of eugenics. Give them your unwanted offspring, and they will be given to someone who wants them. If you can't afford to take care of a child, you shouldn't be having sex. Seriously, people. Kids aren't that expensive. I practically raised my cousin while my mother raised me. (Mother was a drug addict and Father was court biased away.)

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

And the foster care system is all rainbows and sunshine? Ha. Planned parenthood offers a multitude of services, like STD testing/treatment, birth control, examinations, cancer screenings, hormone therapy, infertility services and general health care. Giving them the middle finger is just about as pointless as giving any random hospital a middle finger.

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

You think bunk beds are the problem? Man are you ignorant.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV9xZW3ghP4
      I totally understand why someone would rather have an abortion (mind you, an embryo is not a child) than just throw their kid away into the foster care system. That's a really difficult environment to grow up in.

• 3 d ago

Regardless, they're not DEAD.

• That's good to know because I wouldn't turn my back in a child period and most men wouldn't either. But now there is a difference between a dad turning his back on a child and the mom getting full custody IE stolen children which is never talked about.

0|0
    3|0
    • 9 d ago

Did you even read the question?😂

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

It's not inconsistencies you doorknob it's your complete lack of understanding 😂

• 8 d ago

@Ámayas_20 ok but point out what he doesn't understand or how can we take you seriously

• Social welfare programs have been cut which provides assistance to the poverty-stricken. Orphanages exist because of unwanted children (and likely many of them wouldn't be alive and suffering if abortion was legalized). Our public education system is horrendous and costs of post-secondary education is rising so that only those who are privileged enough or have enough finances can afford it.

While I see many of them are helping some children, it does not assist those who are still suffering and likely will grow to be menial automatons for our capitalist society. We need to solve the above issues first and perhaps abortion wouldn't be a necessary step for some women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you get the concept of a political act? Apart of telling others what to do, you support something and if many supports it, it means it is important to the majority and at some point the public resources would be directed to that thing.

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol these pro choicers. Should we let women murder because we won't support their children?

0|2
    3|0
    • 10 d ago

Lol these ”pro-lifers” who can’t answer a simple question.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

Cool, thanks for finally sharing that.

• 9 d ago

And?
      How does me not doing anything with born kids stop me from being against abortion?

• I care about my kids, why should i care about others, ofc if i had to help someone, i will as much as i can...

But i take the responsibility of my actions only and not about other people's actions...

0|0
    2|0
    • 10 d ago

That was a question to pro-lifers who judge others for getting an abortion and advocate for the rights of the unborn babies. What they do to protect and support those children when they are born.

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

I see the mental implications of having an abortion and the implication it might have on the girl's body are enough of a responsibility.

• 10 d ago

@morimeme1 killing an unborn baby is a crime... so what you stated is something normal, any girl who gets pregnant will go threw these steps but in the end she's giving a new life to this world and the man should be there for his wife and baby, if the father runs away and doesn't hold responsibility, he should be punished

• Pro-life, you’re pathetic, and mostly men. Isn’t that ridiculous? And you talk about what women should do with their body? Would you accept if women had anything to say about what you can do or not with your penis? ... no you wouldn’t.
    You really don’t give a fuck about the unborn kid. If you cared you wouldn’t masturbate every other day. If you cared about unborn kids you’d first care about their mother, that you consider as subhuman and unable to decide for themselves (because you people decided already that they can’t decide if to have an abortion or not)
    Luckily I live in a place where rights are for all and not just for the elites like in 3rd world countries such as USA. Have fun down there.

2|1
    0|1
  • I changed a baby’s diaper...
    Once

Almost peed on me. Well it did but i dodged it. Was a great dodge though

0|0
    0|1
  • Heh.
    Heh heh.
    Ha ha ha.
    Tee hee hee hee.
    BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That just doesn't happen.

1|0
    1|0
  • 2 Amendment!
    I support a right that would give them a chance to protect themselves and their innate rights.

Taxation :
    I support lowering taxation. Were this to happen today, everyone born in the last 14 years would save more of their hard-earned money. In turn, it will make it easier for them to have their own family, travel, start a business, etc.

1 Amendment:
    By pushing against people who want to restrict freedom of speech (on both sides) I do my tiny bit towards keeping a future in which these non-aborted babies will get a chance to protest in favor of abortions! It's their right. It's also my right to be able to say what I think and see if anyone is convinced.

1|1
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Good job in writing a bunch of garbage that doesn't answer the question.

• 10 d ago

@SpunkNugget She asked about rights. "Protect kids and their Rights."

Now in regards to the other stuff.

Make sure they're being fed --> North America is dying from obesity, not hunger; we'll find the necessary food and water resources needed with little problem.
      For example: cut welfare benefits to who can work and redirect the money towards services for children.
      Education: the population is growing either way, meaning the money spent on schools is as well. If anything do the same thing: redirect funds from less than useful endeavours and finance the extra schools that would be needed. And/or improve online education which would be able to cut costs down in general.

Cared for: having parents isn't a total guarantee of care. Having no life is a total guarantee of no care.

Pro-Choicers say that the child will not live a good life. I say that living no life is in no way better.
      A bad life is a better life than none. This is easily proven. Rather than give up and take a quick way out the prisoners at dozens of concentration camps kept working and surviving for years in the most terrible of conditions. Because they had hope. They would rather suffer for years with a chance to live free once more than simply die.

Life in America is not a concentration camp.
      These children may suffer from some issues related to whatever, but having a life automatically gives them a chance to build a better future for themselves.

• I pay 40% of my salary to the government.

0|3
    1|0
    • 10 d ago

And doing nothing out of your own free will and drive to help children? Aight

• 10 d ago

Well I didn't have children I couldn't afford for starters. I take responsibility for my own actions.

• Donate to charities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Donating to different causes. Like St. Judes

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s so the kids reach military age.

2|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Ha! Glad I'm not the only one who figured this out. George Carlin literally said the same.

The unborn being precious to the pro lifers but anything post birth for them is irrelevant. That is until they reach military age in order to be turned into cannon fodder on the battlefields in wars, that are literally about nothing more than competing for who has the best weapons, military, army etc... And we call this protecting our country.

In other words it's the governments way of measuring who has the biggest... Tool.

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

My kids were the same age as some of the victims.

• 8 d ago

Sad.

• Signing pertains&causes

1|0
    0|0
  • Given them a religious education

0|0
    1|0
  • Exactly, they don’t actually care about the child/foetus. If they did they’d do everything to help and protect orphans, but they only care about telling women what to do and what not to do with their bodies. If you care so much maybe you should look after the child when its born.

2|0
    0|0
  • I keep them away from anti-lifers.

0|1
    1|1
  • I'm in support of abortion but this is a dumb question. What ever happened personal responsibility and facing consequences to one's action? If you fuck , pregnancy can occur. It's not rocket science. A simple thing like a condom is 99% reliable, but 48% of women last year who had abortions admited to having unprotected sex, and 42% (or 44%) of them previously had an abortion.

2|2
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Why is it a dumb question? I'm just wondering how many pro-lifers out there are actually pro-life, since that's what they're claiming to be.

• 10 d ago

Surely 'facing the consequences' also involves having an abortion to deal with said consequence of having sex or being raped? Surely women who take steps to avoid pregnancy, using more reliable forms of contraception such as the 99% effective implant shouldn't have to keep an unwanted baby. Abortion isn't an easy comfortable painless process either.

Recommended myTakes