Should world leaders be female?

They say women are better communicators. Would the world be a more harmonious place if our leaders were female?Should world leaders be female?
1 d ago
Are women more interested in shopping, cooking and cleaning than in leading?

1573

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes absolutely.
    Women are exactly as competent as men are.
    Only delusional sexists who are afraid of female empowerment are gonna deny this statement and y’all blue anons, yes I know exactly who you are, literally cannot argue your way out of this one.

• 1 d ago

Oh look at the misogynist downvoting going on ❤️❤️❤️

• 1 d ago

Good final some women pitching in. Needed a prod to get going. Response from men is 5x as high!

• World leaders should be who ever is best for the job whatever gender they may be

Most Helpful Guy

• Qualified individuals should be world leaders. If some of those qualified individuals are women then that is fine. If some of them are Male then that is fine too.

Should we make someone a leader just to fill a female quota? NOPE.