Why did the new Zealand attacker mention pewdiepie?

Ah... I know I'm a little bit late, but I just knew about that now. The New Zealand attacker said "subscribe to pewdiepie" before gunning down Muslim in Christchurch. Wtf is that? Did he kill all these men just so that we subscribe to "pewdiepie" Why did the new Zealand attacker mention pewdiepie?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• to get him more views.

pewpipie is part of the brotherhood.

0|1
    0|0
  • He was just trying to cause issues

0|3
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Yeah... but it doesn't make sense,
      Attacker:oh... what should I say before I start killing those muslims,"white power" "heil Hitler" "seige heil"... hmmm no,"subscribe to pewdiepie" seem the most suitable

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

I mean i'm not even in the US, i'm in Canada. People took 9/11 very, very seriously when it happened. You'd see people walking around with shirts or shit that had like crossed Canadian and U. S. flags. Europe was very pro-us, basically the west rallied around NYC. The attackers were based (not nationality wise, but organizationally) out of Taliban controlled Afghanistan, and the mission to Afghanistan was actually a NATO mission, since the alliance viewed 9/11 as a direct attack on a member. Honestly, that lasted till Iraq started turning into a mess with no WMD found.

• 6 d ago

Ah I see

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No doubt he said that because PewDiePie is super famous, and therefore the shooter wanted to make his ideology seem like it was a popular one. The shooter probably didn't even subscribe to PewDiePie, and PewDiePie has nothing whatsoever to do with what that guy did or his ideas.

0|1
    0|0
  • The shooter wanted a civil war in America. He contradicted himself many times in his manifesto. Basically was being a IRL troll. Tho he did have a good point about “The Great Replacement” which is when a society opens their boarders and gets flooded by another culture so much it’s an invasion. Which is what he talked about. However, political violence is never the solution.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

True, but that's never the way to deal with muslims. The man was an atheist which doesn't make him much different, he's also part of the problem..
      Secularism and islamocization are both dangers to Christian Europe.

• 6 d ago

Killing people is never the answer.

• 6 d ago

And at the time saying a Sub to Pewdiepie was a HUGE meme. Guy has almost 100M subs on YT. Def was meant to takedown as many people as he could.

• If I had to take a shoot in the dark it is because T series is based in India and aside from the normal opinions of people about foreign races India also happens to have 200 million Muslims. Its hardly his main motivations though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just a black PR. He could say any bullcrap, like drink Coke or eat sammich. Just random sh1t that comes to his mind.

0|2
    0|0
  • He did it for more publicity
    and to accelerate things.

0|1
    0|0
  • He could have said vote Hillary or down with Mickey Mouse. He was a fruitcake.

0|1
    0|0
  • He wanted to show the absurdity of our media and internet culture.

0|2
    0|0
  • So that people would talk about it, bring up his killing up.

0|1
    0|0
  • That was a deranged person who wanted to discredit pewdiepie in the process.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know you'd have to read the manifesto he wrote explaining his reasons for everything he did.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was a mentally unstable person

0|1
    0|0
  • To make himself popular with Pewdiepie fans

0|1
    0|0
  • For. The. Memes.

0|1
    0|0
  • He did it for the lulz