Why did the new Zealand attacker mention pewdiepie?

Ah... I know I'm a little bit late, but I just knew about that now. The New Zealand attacker said "subscribe to pewdiepie" before gunning down Muslim in Christchurch. Wtf is that? Did he kill all these men just so that we subscribe to "pewdiepie" Why did the new Zealand attacker mention pewdiepie?

016

Most Helpful Guys

• to get him more views.

pewpipie is part of the brotherhood.

• He was just trying to cause issues

• 6 d ago

Yeah... but it doesn't make sense,
      Attacker:oh... what should I say before I start killing those muslims,"white power" "heil Hitler" "seige heil"... hmmm no,"subscribe to pewdiepie" seem the most suitable

• 6 d ago

I mean i'm not even in the US, i'm in Canada. People took 9/11 very, very seriously when it happened. You'd see people walking around with shirts or shit that had like crossed Canadian and U. S. flags. Europe was very pro-us, basically the west rallied around NYC. The attackers were based (not nationality wise, but organizationally) out of Taliban controlled Afghanistan, and the mission to Afghanistan was actually a NATO mission, since the alliance viewed 9/11 as a direct attack on a member. Honestly, that lasted till Iraq started turning into a mess with no WMD found.

• 6 d ago

Ah I see