When will Civil War break out in US ?

You have liberals/Socialists/Democrats trying to change election results of 2016. They are trying to kill babies before and after they are born. They want to kill all older people 80 and older by cutting off their healthcare. Anyone that wants to commit suicide , they want to supply them with poison. They want all guns destroyed. They don't want people to eat meat. They want farmers to quit raising cattle and pigs. They want to tax people 90% of their income. They want to tax Businesses 80% of their income. They promote homosexual lifestyle and want the kids they missed killing before birth to die of Aids. They want white males to go extinct. They put environment over the needs of people. They hate God and want him removed from society.

When is enough enough?
  • Within a year?
  • A couple years from now?
5 d ago
Interesting I have gotten more responses than most comments up right now , but it is not got the fire emblem like the others.

118