Is America heaven on Earth?

I am from India and I feel that way.

211

211
  • Bro bro bro America the way you see in picture also in porn... It's all different from real.. Also our india is much better then them... But i would like to live in Europe.. Mostly American people would love to live in Europe also in Asian countries but what we aisa love America so it's different what u think

• I mean it's better than some places but it is no utopia by any means.
    I would rather live here than India, but then I would also want to live in Ireland or Sweden rather than here in America.
    It's all situational.
    But the realest folks know that living in Antarctica is best. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• I am from Europe and I am fucking horrified about what I learn about USA on a daily basis. Luckily I am from Europe so I do not have to worry.

• The two things it's best at is a) invading people and b) having a very high incarceration rate.

In all other things regarding security, safety, healthcare, living standard etcetera there are other nations that outperform it

• AMERICA IS HEAVEN BECAUSE OF THEIR LAWS AND THEIR GOVERNMENTS. LOOK BUDDYS IN MY COUNTRY, IRAN, KILL PEOPLE FOR THEIR OPINION AND SO MOST PEOPLE SHOW SOMETHING ELSE FROM THEMSELVES AND USUALY SAY SOMETHING THAT DO NOT BELIEVE ON THEM BUT IN THE USA YOU CAN TALK ABOUT YOUR IDEAS EASILY, AMERICANS INCOME AT LEAST 6 DOLLERS FOR EACH HOUR WORK BUT IN MY COUNTRY, GOVERNMENTS ONLY GIVE EVERY POOR IRANIANS 3 US DOLLER IN A MONTH AS A HELP!!!
    EACH PERSON CAN HAVE EVERYTHING AFTER SOME MONTHS WORK BY LIZING AND CREDIT SYSTEM BUT IN IRAN MOST OF THE PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE ANY POSETIVE FUTURE IN LESS THAN 30 YEARS.

• Pick house easy at easy but they develop horizontally. Need car everywhere.

• It's a very wicked place. Most of the world's pornography is created here in the US.

• It's one of the last beacons of freedom in the West.

• It is a pretty good place. I love it. But it is far from perfect.

• 1 d ago

It's heaven, all people are rich

• 1 d ago

Haha! We have poverty in a lot of places. And it is growing all the time. It isn't the same kind of poverty that you have in India but it is getting worse.

Soon your country will overtake us in terms of technology and GDP. In America, the brightest tech minds are mostly Indians. A guy I worked with is from the South. He is easily the best networking engineer I have ever met.

He works for Cisco.

• Did you know grumpy cat just died on Tuesday? :(

• No. It's not.

• itโ€™s hell on earth

• It's heaven for niggah who chose blondes for pornos.