Why Do Some People Not Understand That Abortion Is Going To Happen Either Way? Anyone Else Glad Legal Abortion Exists?

It just does not matter what you people want it just doesn’t matter? Why can’t people understand that? Abortion will always happen. Babies dying and being abandoned will always happen. Pro lifers are just not smart, more babies and children will be abandoned and killed thanks to you guys. But it’s easy for someone to just travel somewhere else and get an abortion so yeah. Glad there are more pro choice people.Why Do Some People Not Understand That Abortion Is Going To Happen Either Way? Anyone Else Glad Legal Abortion Exists?
  • Yes I am glad legal Abortion exists
    Vote A
  • No I’m not glad
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Another reason why the abortion debate is so strange. Whether you think abortion should or should not be legal, no one should want to see more abortions. Everyone should want the number to be as close to zero as possible.

2|0
    2|0
    • 5 d ago

No it’s not strange at all it’s very simple, it does not mater how many abortions happen if women want to get it or do it they will. It does not matter.

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

Did I say abortion should be illegal for rape victims? I didn't say that. But 99.9% of the time, the woman *does* have the power to say "no" & only engage in nonpenetrative activities

• 5 d ago

You’re wrong. Many many women wouldn’t be raped if that was the case. Let’s see it’s common for a woman to be sexually assaulted you know that? Have you been sexually assaulted? Or has a guy attempted it?

• If a person cannot have responsible sex, like using protection, to prevent from getting pregnant then they shouldn't be having sex. I disapprove of women using an abortion as their birth control. Sure, there are good reasons to have an abortion, but careless sex is not one of them in my opinion. Maybe girls should be paying attention in Sex Ed instead of sexting their boyfriends or thinking they know it all. Over one million teens get pregnant every year. There is no excuse for that except stupidity.

1|0
    2|0
    • 5 d ago

Pregnancy still happens with protection. What you say is stupid. I will use Abortion if I ever have to. So will millions of other women, don’t forget the other million that have had abortions.

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

Age has nothing to do with intelligence and common sense obviously.

• 5 d ago

The only reason women are so up in arms is because they love their casual sex and their guys don't like wearing condoms. On this site it doesn't surprise me that girls rely on the pull out method. And then they wonder why they get pregnant. But don't worry, you can always get an abortion, right?

• I wouldn't choose it personally, but I'm glad legal abortion exists as an option for girls. The alternative is much worse.

1|0
    1|0
  • Seeing a 17 year old girl who has a lot more common sense than grown up adults makes me sick but also gives me hope for the future.
    Abortion has always been practised for centuries. Legalising it didn’t increase the number of abortions, it just decreased the number of women who died to get one. People died to get an abortion, that’s how much it affects somebody’s life, they would put their life at risk for it. A law won’t change anything apart from doing more harm to women who will be forced to go to another state or to go to somebody who’s not a doctor and will most likely do a mess.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Yea now in places where abortion is illegal abandoned and abused kids will continue to grow in numbers

• I wouldn't do it. I had family members that had an abortion and later they couldn't have kids anymore even though they really wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Women have abortions and have kids right after all the time so, I don’t think that was because of abortions.

• I would rather see more people and political leaders put more effort into eliminating the demand for abortion and assisting families in need and crisis after the baby is born.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Yeah pretty sure that isn’t happening. Like ever

• 5 d ago

Which is why women who are pregnant who wish not to be will just rebel and use whatever means necessary to terminate the pregnancy.

• 5 d ago

We’ve been doing that forever, even after it’s born.

• Just because it's still going to happen doesn't make it an okay thing to do. Murder is illegal, yet it still happens. Should we legalize it just because it's still going to happen? No. Laws are set to show what is morally acceptable in society.

If you're old enough to be having sex, you're old enough to know how babies are made, and you're also old enough that to realize that even with protection, shit can happen (though it's pretty unlikely.) Considering you know all of those things before the fact, you should be prepared to take responsibility for your actions. I can understand why a woman would have an abortion in a rape case or something of the like, but those cases account for few abortions if you look at stats. A lot of the time, it's because somebody had careless sex and doesn't want to be responsible for their actions, and that's where I have a big problem with abortion.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Comparing it to different things doesn’t do anything. I don't know why you’re trying to compare you can’t compare. In majority of places it’s still legal for a reason. Like I said it’s going to happen either way. Legal or not legal. The abandonment of children will only increase because of unintelligent people like you.

• The problem is that the women who want to are going to get abortions regardless of whether it’s legal or not. Life is precious, and abortion isn’t exactly a fun time for anybody involved. No one gets an abortion just for the hell of it, what kind of psychopath would? These are women who are desperate and cannot possibly care for or support that child. They are women who can be ruined by the birth of that child. If a woman wants to terminate her pregnancy, she’ll find a way. A far more dangerous and even life threatening way, but she will. If you claim to be ‘prolife’, please consider what ‘life’ entails. Otherwise you’re just pro-birth.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

That’s not a problem. That’s reality. And like I said in the title of this question it will always happen.

• 4 d ago

Oh, sorry, I meant the problem is that if it’s illegal, it becomes so much more unsafe. I agree with you.

• Murder will always happen, rape will always happen, abuse will always happen if doesn't mean we should legalise these things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd personally prefer it if rape is done by proper medical professionals rather than the criminal circuit. To me, it's pure pragmatism

0|0
    1|0
  • War on drugs 2.0 the revenge of the "abortion pills"

0|0
    0|0
  • Murder is going to happen either way? Why are so many people today murderers?

0|0
    1|0
  • People are stupid as fuck that’s why

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes