Why Do Some People Not Understand That Abortion Is Going To Happen Either Way? Anyone Else Glad Legal Abortion Exists?

It just does not matter what you people want it just doesn’t matter? Why can’t people understand that? Abortion will always happen. Babies dying and being abandoned will always happen. Pro lifers are just not smart, more babies and children will be abandoned and killed thanks to you guys. But it’s easy for someone to just travel somewhere else and get an abortion so yeah. Glad there are more pro choice people.Why Do Some People Not Understand That Abortion Is Going To Happen Either Way? Anyone Else Glad Legal Abortion Exists?
  • Yes I am glad legal Abortion exists
  • No I’m not glad

94