If a country wanted to occupy your country, would you fight for your country?

I can definitely sacrifice my life for my country
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would fight because i would prefer to die while fighting rather than becoming somebody's slave

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely, yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, I'm not fit for the military since I handle stress very badly and autistic people are considered unsuitable for the military. They sees it as a severe mental disability that would ruin the army.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

She didn't say anything about being in the military. I not in the military but believe me if another country occupy here I would grab a gun and shot kill them like they did in the old days.

• l am to old to fight for my country but l would fight for independence for Scotland Russia sends there war planes over Scotland most days and nights and our air force goes up into the air and chases them away they should not be in our air space but Russia is not a threat to Scotland they don't like the uk Government

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't sacrifice my life for my country...

... I'd make the invading bastard sacrifice his.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Patton was just the BEST!! He got things done, but sometimes pissed off a lot of people!! WWII might have ended differently, had he not been the Maverick he was!! Gods Bless, and thank you for your service, Sir General George Patton!!

• I have never signed up for this country bullshit. I'd let it sink

0|1
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Most of the things come with having a citizenship I hate. I hate paying tax. Hate following law. Hate applying for a vise when I travel. Hate that other people can screw other's preconceptions of me just because they are from the same country. Hate when people are proud of something that they have never did anything for. Hate national sport teams. What else I hate. I don't know I'm just not a team player I guess. I am definitely taking less out from the system than I put in it is just not a good business to participate.

• You have to be pretty stupid to sacrifice your life for some land

0|3
    1|4
  • Good question. A lot of people like to give the patriotic answer but what if your country was ruled by bad leaders? History is full of examples where the native population requested a take over.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should only sacrifice your life for your family, number 1 your future husband and 2nd your kids...

A person might fight for his country but won't die for it, in the end it's just a land like any other land, you may leave and live somewhere else, maybe you might die protecting your home and your land but not your country...

0|0
    0|0
  • The United States is already occupied by Israel. The Zionists control our government. Opposing Zionism is not the same as opposing Judaism nor does hating the nation of Israel mean that I hate Jewish people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not nationlist I would choose
    maybe like Oskar Schindler
    but still hard job
    I would pretend to die in battle field

0|1
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Would you not be willing to fight for Scotland we are wanting independence from the united kingdom Government

• 4 d ago

@DECENTSCOTTISHLAD999 well, I dont understand history there. So I can not make sure where should I stand. As far I know, the angle to see world might be wrong but I think that can change system, it is like cargo include tax or not... etc. I also accept a platonism but it is explained from Jurist there. I think people get together for the common idea instead of nation nowadays. As capitalism, I think that is not supposed to love each other inside either. so I think nationlism still can not solve problems.

• 4 d ago

l understand

• Fortunately, I live in the USA and this is why God gave us nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons capable of being delivered to any place on Earth.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

No, people invented those. No Loving God would 'give' those to anyone, to destroy His creation!! Even the inventors, of those weapons, wrote arguments about using them and regretted developing them!!
      But you cannot disinvent things that have been invented.

• Of course if not that person is a coward. Your only excuse is being In a wheelchair and I would rather fight and take my chance then ever be in a wheelchair

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

No disrespect to you, but a true Patriot, even in a wheelchair, would say, "Give me my M-1 from Normandy, and I'll take a few of them with me!!"

• 3 d ago

They won't last it's a suside mission that's why they dont serve. I don't make the rules

• 2 d ago

It's not about 'rules' or being a 'suicide mission'. They no longer serve, but should America ever be invaded, by some foolish, idiot government, many that served before, even in wheelchairs, now, would still try to do their part. That is the resolve of the American heart, in our soldiers!!
      I know my Grandpa, Great-uncles, and others, that served in WWII and Korea, even as old as they are, would tell me, "Get my weapon, boy, and I'll get a few shots in!!" The resolve, and the dedication, of the GREAT Generation!

• Depends on the occupying country. Chances are it will be Russia, but with this president no opportunity will be given to resist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would fight for my country... but not for my degenerated goverment

means if it were war, i would first kill Merkel and her bunch of traitors and after that i would try to fight the invaders

0|0
    0|0
  • Being autistic, I couldn't join the regular military, but I'd probably be good fit for the intelligence department.

Simples...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I will never ever carry a weapon in my hand. I'm a pacifist.

0|1
    0|0
  • But I won't support the opposite, if my country wanted to take over another country, I would not support it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would obviously fight for it and if this occurred, then everyone should be prepared for a world war

0|0
    0|0
  • I will! Without a doubt. And tbh two of the neighbouring countries wants to occupy us so it's always in a fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope and pray that shit happens. I’d love to make Red Dawn a reality.

Everyday I wake up and hope to see Russian paratroopers falling from the sky. Then Russian hunting season would be on. No permit necessary or limit and surly I’d be collecting Russian scalps.

Yep... that would be the shit. Sniping commies all day long.

So hell yeah, I’d totally be a partisan/militia fighter engaging in gorilla warfare on behalf of my county. Not only would I, i in fact hope I get to. However it’s not likely anyone will be invading the U. S. with a conventional army soon.

0|0
    0|1
    • 3 d ago

I understand your willingness to defend our Great Nation, but actually praying for it to happen, uh, that makes me question your sanity!! No sane person wants war, or killing anyone...
      War should always be the absolute, last resort! Nobody should ever WANT IT!!

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

I think you need serious mental help, dude!! Homeland is going to looking at you, posting this terrorist crap!!

• 1 d ago

Cool story bro. Seriously. You need to take a chill pill. You’re completely spastic.

• Absolutely. I offered my life once and would do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit late for that now. The enemy is already here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said yes... But it depends on that countries intentions

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t like living here. My hopeful country, yeah absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Violence only leads to no violence. There nothing to be gained from petty war. I would try to come to a peaceful resolution and wouldn't stop until we find one

It would start with finding out why the country wanted to invade in the first place

No matter how right you feel you have no idea whos going to die whos children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken, how mamy lives shattered untill what people do what they were always supposed to do from the very beginging. Sit down and talk!

0|1
    0|0
  • i would fight to defend those i care for, but that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely. I will defend the land of my ancestors, our culture, our history, our nation.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about Turkey occupying our territories?

0|0
    0|0
  • wut? of course I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody wants to occupy Turkey, don't worry.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm not that patriotic, I'd leave though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. I'd just hop on a plane to Israel

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who the invaders would have been.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Invaders, trying to take control of the US, and you care about who they are? Please explain, as that makes no sense!!

• 3 d ago

I'm not American

• Easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeh

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don´t give a fuck about any country

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Depends on the situation as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would depend on the country

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was invaded give me a gun and lets go

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I wouldn't use guns because they're bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Honestly I don't even sacrifice a strand of my hair for some land.
    i only fight for my ideology.

0|0
    0|0
  • My country is already being taken over by muslims

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no... My country is a hell hole so nothing else could make it any worse than it is but rather be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what country was trying to take us over. If it was Canada, I wouldn't care. If it was North Korea, I'd be on the front lines.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

LOL, if it was Canada, our Salvation Army and the Boy Scouts could probably handle them!!
      Canada is an ally, and they just have to focus on living in the cold, and they are just really relaxed, and cool (pun intended!) people. Nobody messes with Canada, because they are just so NICE!!

• It is extremely unlikely that any nation would be so foolish as to attempt to invade the US. During World War II, some say that Fleet Admiral and Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy Isoroku Yamamoto said that invading the United States mainland was doomed to fail, as "There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass".
    If the United States was ever invaded, like in movies like Red Dawn, it would be so. I would use my hunting rifles and shotguns, in any way that I could, should that ever happen, at any age!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's already being occupied by foreigners. The U. S stopped existing in 1965.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Please explain your thinking on this. I don't understand what you mean, and what you think, suggesting this.

• Show All
    • 16 h ago

@JackSmy I proved it with the data I linked above, historical immigrants always accounted for a minority in the U. S population and the US was very selective in the context of immigration. Also, the pilgrims were not immigrants, they were migrants. The ancestors of the Iroquois migrated to the Americas via Siberia.. and like the English there was no established political state.. so they could not have immigrated.

If you're going to consider that immigration, then literally every single country on the planet (Japan, Indonesia, Iraq, etc.) was "created" by immigrants.. so then your argument is still defunct.

Even then, EVEN if you were right (you're not) then why should a historical precedent influence U. S legislative policy now? That makes no sense and it's nothing but emotional trash you're spewing out.

• 3 h ago

I beg to differ, not only with your fallacious premise, but also your definitions with regards to 'Immigrants,' and 'Migrants,".
      By Mirriam-Webster definition, an "Immigrant: a person who comes to a country to take up permanent residence" which is what the 'Pilgrims' and mostly British colonists and Europeans that settled in the 1600s and later, and founded what was to become the "American Colonies".
      By Mirriam-Webster definition, a "Migrant: a person who moves from one place to another, especially in order to find work or better living conditions."
      Maybe you want to argue that the 'Pilgrims' and early Europeans that founded the 'American Colonies" had the intent, of Migrants, they were NOT, in fact, "Migrants" because, for many decades, they remained in the Eastern Coastal region, founding the "American Colonies" before some, a few, headed WEST, being 'Mirgrants' perhaps, founding other states and regions, becoming 'Immigrants'.
      You can trace humanity's migration, and immigration patterns back to Africa, but the point is, that you call out these people as "Foreigners" now, and you imply a difference, from those that settled here, perhaps your ancestors.
      How is your claim, any better, any more 'righteous' than the new wave of "IMMIGRANTS" coming here, probably like your ancestors, as "IMMIGRANTS" for a better life for their children and themselves?
      Why hate on these, now? If is because they follow Islam, or is it because many have darker skin? Are you just expressing your 'racism' and disguising it in what, just HATE, of those you don't know?
      Meet these new "Americans" from Somalia, Vietnam, Yemen, and all the other places!! They are no different than "Americans"!! Many already have citizenship, and they want what most people want!! They want a better life, for their children, then want to be free, they want to be able to have food, every day, and all the things that we, as "AMERICANS" as "IMMIGRANTS" before have!!
      How selfish are you to deny them that?

• Yes, I'd fight them on the beaches

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is how soon to get involved. If the invaders were taking on the government and leaving the people alone, I'd wait a bit. Once the government was being overrun and the people started being targeted, it's go time.

I'm loyal to my people. Not to people who aren't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes