Do you support the Alabama abortion ban?

• Yes.
  • No. I'm anti-abortion, but still pro-choice.
  • No.
    Vote C
  • No. I'm pro-life, but I'm against it for other reasoning.
    Vote D
  • I don't know.
    Vote E
5 d ago
Any more opinions and/or votes?

35

35
  • I support it with reservations. I don't agree with there not being exceptions for rape, incest, or the mother's life being in danger.

• 2 d ago

Were you the one who voted 'yes' on the poll? Guess I should've included a 'some of it' option.

• 2 d ago

Never mind. No one did, lol.

• I support Alabama’s right to create laws as a state, however don’t agree with the details of that legislation.

• Yes, as according to my religion abortion is murder.

• Pressed no by mistake, I absolutely support these bans I wish they were harsher.

• Missouri just banned Abortions , Praise be to God , Amen

• No. I actually value women and their human right to sole bodily governance.

• 5 d ago

And they do a good job of it too I see with over 1 million teen girls getting pregnant each year in the US. An abortion for a bona fide reason is one thing, but just because their boyfriend didn't like using condoms and they got pregnant is not a bona fide reason in my opinion. When girls like sleeping around and are not responsible with having sex should they be able to get an abortion? In other words, should they be able to use an abortion as their means of birth control? I have no problem with abortions when a mother's life may be in danger, or for rape and incest which unfortunately was not included in the law. But all the complaining from women who can't keep their legs together and go hopping from bed to bed will now have to start being more responsible and start using protection. So sad, isn't it? Not!

• 5 d ago

You do not read. I said a source I checked awhile back said 1 million so I've been using it. The planned parenthood one I found tonight said 750,000. I'm sure if I go and google it again I will get different numbers from different sources. So sue me. What difference does a couple hundred thousand make? 750,000 is still too many.

• 5 d ago

I asked for that source and you did not provide it. You’re supposed estimate was 250,000 off.
      You cannot seem to understand basic instructions nor how to do proper research. We are done here. Good day.

• yes cus they are smrat for many of them.

• yes I support a law that encourages people to be responsible for their actions and to have more respect for the act of "sex". Few things in life could possibly be more irresponsible than engaging in an act who's very nature is designed to conceive a child, while not being willing to accept that chance that it might happen. Time for women to accept some personal responsibility for their actions, stop blaming men for everything, and stop killing babies just because they're too damn lazy to be responsible for one that their actions created.