Can someone logically and civilly explain to me how being pro-life is “anti woman”?

To let everybody know that off the bat I’m pro choice when it comes to incest or rape scenarios (they actually make up a tiny percentage of all abortions). I’m also very pro-birth control. I do fully support state sponsored birth control and I say that as a conservative.

But this whole liberal argument that “if you are anti abortion you are anti woman” is complete SJW mental gymnastic bs to me. Shithead guys who care nothing about women actually love abortion because it lets them off the hook if the girl gets knocked up. They don’t have to pay child support or do anything for the kid’s upbringing. Also women have DIED during botched abortion procedures.

So someone explain how his is “anti woman” when she has endure a temporary inconvenience (if she puts the kid for adoption) vs saving the life of a healthy child?

510