How do you feel about these teen girls being pro-life?

They're all under 17 years old. But they attend the March for Life in DC every year. Like why? Wtf do they even know about abortion? Obviously, I'm pro-choice. They probably have never dated before. Who do they think they are, telling women what they should/shouldn't do with their bodies?

414

Most Helpful Girl

• They are allowed to have opinions. You would be supporting them if they were pro choice. They probably have dated but even then that has nothing to do with the subject

• 8 d ago

Lol you're just some dumb teen too. So stupid. I bet you dont even have a job. Your opinion isn't valid

Most Helpful Guys

• You are also under 18. Are you a bit hypocritical criticizing them for their lack of experience?

• Simples