How do you feel about these teen girls being pro-life?

They're all under 17 years old. But they attend the March for Life in DC every year. Like why? Wtf do they even know about abortion? Obviously, I'm pro-choice. They probably have never dated before. Who do they think they are, telling women what they should/shouldn't do with their bodies?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are allowed to have opinions. You would be supporting them if they were pro choice. They probably have dated but even then that has nothing to do with the subject

1|1
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Lol you're just some dumb teen too. So stupid. I bet you dont even have a job. Your opinion isn't valid

Most Helpful Guys

• You are also under 18. Are you a bit hypocritical criticizing them for their lack of experience?

1|7
    0|0
  • Simples

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's great. Them dating or not has nothing to do with their political opinions, and you to are under 18. Seems like you're being a bit hypocritical here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it's their choice and pray that the day will never come where abortion even enters their mind.
    Until a woman is faced with abortion as an option or the only option is the day their viewpoint on abortion will change. Maybe. Maybe not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. The under 18 girl giving her zealous opinion and then criticizing other under 18 girls for expressing their opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel they are a credit to society. Good on them for standing up for what they beleive in peacefully.

0|1
    1|0
  • When i was teen i was still confused what was happening with my body.😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i am gonna say asker is one of the girl in the picture... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for them. That’s their personal choice, now let us have ours.
    Pro choice proudly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for them its nice to see other pro life teens

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s called not being a cum-filled zombie.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're on the right path.

0|1
    0|0
  • kinda idiotic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its their choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's fantastic

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very immature

0|1
    0|0
  • Their choice to be pro-life, so what is it to you? leave them be. And who do you think you are for telling what to do just because they are young?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes