Does anyone know how the $15.00 per hour minimum wage in Seattle is panning out?

(It's $16.00 for large company, and it's actually King county, and not just Seattle.)
Let's face it, if you only pay the minimum wage, you're going to get what you pay for. I once worked with a guy for about 4 months, and he didn't know the name of the company he worked for. He asked me what it was, and I told him it was written on his uniform!!!
So I'm guessing if you want to hire someone with an IQ higher than that of a Twinkie, you're going to have to pay around $17.00-$18.00 per hour.
How does this work out for the customers? If the county line was just across the road from you, wouldn't you buy your Big Mac across the line?
I can't imagine that there wouldn't be a substantial price difference. If this becomes a federal minimum wage, then that will completely change the dynamics, because there won't be a road to cross.
13
1