Where would you like to see the illegal aliens bused to?

Please don't say, "back to where they came from" because that's never going to happen. Legal immigration is no longer a thing. It's a figment of our imaginations. It's no mystery why our broken immigration policy hasn't been fixed in decades. It hasn't been fixed, because for whatever reason, people in high places don't want it to be fixed. You can vote for whoever you want, but it won't change a thing.

Reagan didn't fix it
George H didn't fix it
Clinton didn't fix it
George W didn't fix it
Obama didn't fix it
Trump won't fix it.
Beto O'dork wants to tear DOWN walls to make it easier to get in

So just accept it, and get used to it. Since the detention centers for illegals are completely full, and thousands of new "guests" are arriving daily, ICE is now just giving them Greyhound bus tickets, and letting them go.
But the question is... where should we send them? Well, I've never been to Beverly Hills, but I hear it's a nice place. So that's where I think they should go.
I would issue them all camping tents. Small tents for singles, and these cool Japanese tents for families.
And of course, a Traeger barbecue grill.
A modest sized Stihl chainsaw for harvesting firewood from the parks.
A.22 rifle for fetching up grub for the Traeger.
And everybody would get a "Swiss army classic with eagle scout logo pocket knife."
So where would you bus them?
11
1