Should rapists have access to children created by rape? Should rape victims be forced to pay child support to their rapists?

I ask this question because the comments I read about it made me nauseous.. basically this man at age 14 had an inappropriate relationship with a 20 year old. She had sex with him and it was statutory rape. When he turned 18 he was served with papers indicating he would be forced to pay child support. They took his entire bank account from him and forced him to pay 380 per month.

My question is the same as the above. Should a child who was raped be forced to pay child support? Should a victim of rape be forced to grant parental rights to a rapist?

My response on both of those is a resounding FUCK NO. But feminists a few other groups would disagree with me on the first one..

What do you think?

Also as usual please read the article before commenting.

www.azcentral.com/.../
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1 mo
I will add, the reason I added the quip about feminists, it was on a feminist forum, and 90% of the responses on there were "men can't be raped, suck it up and pay up" or really similar.

Personally I believe in the situation in the article the woman should never have been allowed to keep her child in the first place (she was the rapist after all).
9
7