Do you think the Democrat Party will support a candidate to unseat AOC in the 2020 election?

Despite what you may think, I am something of a fan of AOC. Her presence in the House of Representatives, and her unrestrained and frequent verbal outbursts, always give a boost to the conservative cause. However, I think other Democrats are smart enough to understand that while AOC may energize those who are already leaning left, she also pushes many other people to the right. WIthin the walls of the DNC, I suspect that leadership has already launched plans to support an opponent and provide sufficient funding to launch a strong campaign against her.

Do you think the Democrat Party will support a candidate against AOC in 2020?
No, AOC is too popular
No, the Democrat Party wants to avoid ugly confrontations within the party
Yes, because AOC is too divisive
Vote C
Yes, because AOC is a threat to the Democrat establishment
Vote D
Yes, because the Democrat Party needs to move away from the far-left shift
Vote E
GirlGuy
3
25