Joe Morrissey? Really? What in the world is this country coming to?

Joe Morrissey, I thought this fool was done and over. But he is back. He won the Democratic primary for a State Senate seat in Virginia.

Here is a little info on Joe's background. This dude, has five children by four different women. Initially, he denied the paternity of one of his sons by his current wife. His current wife, he met while she was 17 years old. He was prosecuted for delinquency of a minor because his wife was under age while they had their affair. So this dude, hires a 17 year old "Black" intern, I guess. Starts to exchange raunchy texts with her and nude photos. One of which he forwards to a friend. He then engages in a sexual affair with her. Anyway, the texts get out. People become suspicious, he gets confronted, charged and sentenced.

But this isn't the first time fightin' Joe has had an issue with the law. He also was jailed repeatedly for contempt of court in his early days as a lawyer. He also had his license revoked for inappropriate behavior, bad conduct, fines, and suspensions during his career.

Just so we are clear, it was "Black" folks who put this nut on the ticket and voted for him over a "Black" woman incumbent. So for those of you who claim I think "Black" people are morally superior to "Whites", this is a thread to kind of reassess your position.

That is totally unacceptable. His current occupation should be jailbird. And he can't even be challenged because the Republicans don't even bother running a candidate for his seat.

Somebody needs to kick this fool's ass.
Somebody needs to kick this fool's ass.
https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/joe-morrissey-stuns-sen-rosalyn-dance-and-rebukes-democratic-establishment/article_8bc498da-522b-5999-9308-8c2a91f6303c.html

Joe Morrissey? Really? What in the world is this country coming to?
Add Opinion