Pro-Lifers, What If a Child Is Pregnant?

As a pro-lifer myself I'm fully aware of 99% of the abortion cases aren't rape or incest, and that children getting pregnant is very rare. Most women undergoing an abortion are healthy consenting adults, but that doesn't mean a child pregnancy case have never occurred considering pedophilia and early puberty exists.

Definition on children = Anyone under 18. Some children can be pregnant at the age of 12.

So I'm wondering what pro-lifers thinks about these cases and how they responds to pro-choicers. Should children be allowed an abortion or not?

My Opinion:
It's dangerous for children to be pregnant since their bodies aren't developed enough, so that means higher risk of complications and deaths. Therefor I think in such cases like the "one survive or two dies cases" should be allowed an emergency-bortion. It's especially dangerous for children under 15 to be pregnant although people aren't adults before 18. I do however think it's unethical to force a child to undergo an abortion against her will if it's not dangerous and she doesn't want one.

#Abortion #ProLife #PregnantKids
I think children shouldn't be allowed abortion and supports a full abortion ban
I think children shouldn't be allowed abortion, but don't support a fully abortion ban (E. g. if it's danger for the mother's life)
I think children should be allowed abortions, but healthy adults shouldn't
Vote C
I'm pro-life and has another opinion (Explain What & Why)
Vote D
I'm pro-choice
Vote E
GirlGuy
31
28