Who’s your favourite philosopher?

Mine are Karl Popper, Buddha and sometimes Kant. I enjoy Karl Poppers view on science and the objective truth, although it’s a bit flawed. with Buddha I enjoy his theories on human struggles. Kant is really interesting to read about in general, even when I don’t agree with him. However I’m really into his moral philosophy, specifically the quote “Act only on that maxim which you can at the same time will to become a universal law.”

Even though I’m very much western in regards to politics (although still learning towards socialist rather than liberal on most areas) I still think Marx idea of communism was intelligent and in its idea, it would be pretty great however as proved, it would never work as people are corrupt.
Obviously a lot of different others have made a huge impact like Plato etc. But above are those I find myself most enamored with.
Who’s your favourite philosopher?
9
0