Hey, Liberals! Do you really think you are fighting for a better society?

EmperorOfRussia
The Lberal narrative is hegemonic in Western societies, it is arguably backed up by the media, the big corporations, the Academia and consequently shapes the popular imagination for the simple reason that Liberals have all speech platforms at their disposal.

All I want to know from you is:

1. How are your values - hedonism/materialism/individualism/nihilism - contributing to a better society?
2. What are your plans to help people who deal with mental issues and to prevent despaired people from committing suicide? I have to remind you that suicide rates are especially high Western world and a large section of the population is on psychiatric drugs.
3. What do you think about modern relationships, I mean, relationships of convenience in which people use other people for sex, money or emotionsl support? I see many of you suggesting people to give up to relationships and embrace hedonism even more. Is that worth it? Are you becoming like those MGTOW types?

All I see from you is just self-aggrandizing narcissism, I don't see those "woke" types helping anyone.
0
1