Do older generations feel guilt for not doing more to help society?

Anonymous
Emma González and David Hogg, only teenagers, after surviving a school shooting are gun reform activists. I always hear older generations say 'proud that these kids are taking a stand' but they never do themselves. Mari Copeny aka Little Miss Flint, clean water activist after having her citys water be flooded with lead posioning only 11. It always seems like the kids are trying to clean up the older peoples mess. On March 29th 'school strike for the climate' was a international protest for govt to do better for the future of the planet. It seems like kids are the ones wanting drastic change not only miniscule shifts in culture the way some do. Even pres. candidate Pete Buttigieg, the youngest candidate, wants to remove the electoral college. Anyways I'm proud to be a millennial even if others think its just guac and smart phones. I know the truth.
10 mo
old people are super mad in these comments lol stay angry and useless.
10 mo
too many good comments y do we only choose 2 top ones?😣
8 mo
Greta Thunberg now added to the list*
8 mo
i love how she is in my climate picture before i even knew it was her
14
1