Will he call out Sens. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) for their delaying progress like they call out "the Squad"?

legalboxers
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sept-11-victim-fund-911-bill-signed-law_n_5d3b1486e4b0a6d6373eb68c- Sept. 11 Victim Compensation Fund Signed Into Law After Years Of Shameful Delay

President Donald Trump on Monday signed into law a bill providing permanent financial support for first responders and survivors suffering from the effects of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
According to a White House statement, more than 200 “first responders, survivors and family members of victims” were set to join Trump in the State Dining Room for the signing.

Despite strong bipartisan support in both chambers of Congress, the bill had languished for months, stalled by two Republican senators ― Rand Paul (Ky.) and Mike Lee (Utah) ― over purported funding issues.
The holdup prompted a flurry of lobbying by 9/11 first responders backed by the fierce support of former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart, a longtime advocate of their cause.
In July, Stewart appeared on Fox News and accused Paul of “fiscal responsibility virtue signaling” for holding up the bill over budget concerns. He noted that Paul had voted in favor of Trump’s $1.5 trillion tax cut in 2017, which has added billions of dollars to the national debt.
===
My money says he will defend Rand Paul and Mike Lee...

At least the job is done
10 mo
“I was down there also, but I’m not considering myself a first responder,” Trump said. “But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.” - Trump said...

He also told a news channel:
Trump also told WWOR-TV Channel 9 after the terrorist attack that the Trump-owned 40 Wall St., was now the tallest building in the area. It wasn’t.
1
1