Do you agree with Liberals that race mixing should be encouraged by the state and by culture?

EmperorOfRussia
Supposedly to "end racism"? They believe that people would stop hating each others if this stupid utopia comes real. I just saw some troll questions here about "should race-mixing be mandatory?", and it's appaling how many Liberals embrace these nutty ideas.

According to them, I should divorce my wife because we have the "wrong" skin colour to be together. And she should've aborted our baby to avoid "perpetuating racism"... That's how they see the happiest moment of our lives. To them, it means nothing, because it doesn't fit their narrative about what my family should be.

I don't know if they are disingenuously signalling their group mentality or if they are that naïve, but it doesn't matter after all. All I have to say to Liberals is... You are testing our patience too much, be careful. There'll be penance to pay when it's judgment day...
An example of this madness
An example of this madness
2
33