Why do progressives constantly say Americans are stupid but ignore the face that citizens of other countries are just as ignorant and uninformed?

ronaldo75
I've traveled a LOT and let met tell you that although, yes, Americans are morons, it's not like people in other places are that smart. They're really not.

Europe - Arrogant and smarmy but seriously NOT the intellectuals Americans leftists make them out to be. Most Brits are actually dumb as nails and you notice it very quickly once you start to talk to them.

Asians - this is a HUGE misconception. Asia has very capable and smart people in their business and tech sectors but the average Asian walking down the street is FUCKING STUPID... MY *GOD*. Now I haven't been to every single Asian city but in the case of Koreans, Southern Chinese and Japanese... trust me... not all geniuses

Canada - needs no long rant... they're just as dumb as Americans.

Latin America - It's funny because I've been all over the Caribbean and Latin America and let me tell you how so-called Latino "intellectuals" , especially on the left seem to have all this arrogance and snark but seem to only talk pseudo-intellectual bullshit out of their asses. Latinos are #1 and looking and acting very pompous while talking 100% straight BULLSHIT. What's sad about Latam is that the center-right and right wings are starting to sound intelligent.
0
4