So, being able to cry, show it's weaknesses and be tolerated as gay is the one benefit from feminism to men?

Zeuso
I've been reading the whole day about gender issues, feminism, etc on GaG. I noticed most of the girls claim that equality will allow men to express their emotions. Especially the one saying
So is it the one benefits men can get from gender equality? The right to cry?

1. Men cried since long, and no one shames. To clarify the saying "don't cry, be (a) strong (man)" is told to encourage boys to withstand injuries, heart wounds, and put a fight in general when life is tough.
2. Actually showing his emotions does not make a man more attractive, or perceived as a natural leader or someone with calm resilience and pragmatic skills. At best he is seen as cute and warm, not attractive and "manly". In the subconscious, someone who cries, of course depending on gravity and subject, is still seen as weak, because it creates feeling of compassion sometimes but most often pity. And no one attracts with pity, instead admiration.
Yes. Feminism is women's right and equality first
No. Feminism brought other benefits and equality to both gender
Other described in comments/No Opinion/(show me results)
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
6