Why do people want to spread hate?

Bribree18
I just don’t get it... Like sure she may not be your type, but why are some people trying to body shame her or this post of her? Like, we as a society are trying to spread more love for different body types but then we have people like this hating for NO REASON. There is no reason to spread a hateful opinion. I don't know I just don’t support spreading negativity like that. She is not everyone’s type - obviously because that’s not how life works... everyone is different, and to shame her and offend those who DO find her sexy, is just immature and disgusting. I just don’t know what to do with how overwhelmed I am right now... disgusting. Please be better than this everyone, please. You never know where someone is in there life - medical condition, medication, mental illness... there are many reason people could be overweight and they may be trying their best to fix it. So please stop being prejudiced against anyone who carries more weight than the body you find attractive or healthy. We all live different lives and what one does with their body does not affect you, an idea as a society we need to prioritize. Open your minds to love and acceptance.
Why do people want to spread hate?
Why do people want to spread hate?
Why do people want to spread hate?
Why do people want to spread hate?
10 mo
Here’s a truth: Not everything a woman does has to do with men. Just because you feel “teased” by a woman, in whom YOU believe you can never achieve, posting a scandalous photo doesn’t mean the intent has anything to do with you. Women can post what they want of THEIR body because they want to celebrate being proud of their appearance. Period. Not everything has to do with men.
Why do people want to spread hate?
57
19