How do you deal with unsolicited judgmental remarks from older mothers?

Anonymous
So I’m five months pregnant, and I’m very active. I’ve been into fitness well before I started a family, as I was even on the track team when I was in school. My doctor said that exercise was beneficial for the baby anyway, so I saw no reason why I couldn’t keep doing it. At least, until I got ganged up on the other day by at least three older women at my job. They were all really judgy about my lifestyle, saying that I’m “harming” the baby and that when you’re pregnant, you’re supposed to “take it easy”. Also no offense intended, but all of those women who criticized me were very overweight. I don’t want to lay in bed all day and gain two hundred pounds just because I’m pregnant. My doctor said that my lifestyle is perfectly healthy and that I’m not harming my baby in remaining active, so what are these women talking about?
2
4