Is it true that most of the people who hate on electric cars are mostly old, conservative-minded men?

Anonymous
who assume any new technology or new thing in general is something only "Liberals" would buy and use?

I have an Tesla Model 3 car and whenever I drive by many ICE-powered cars driven by men in their 40s or older, they often give me a nasty look as if I'm just another douchy millennial who's a tree-hugging "leftist" that's out of touch from the real world and is incapable of maintaining ICE-powered vehicles.

I could care less about the environment, what car people drive (whether ICE or EVs) or politics as I'm the furthest thing from a "leftist", lol. I buy electric cars because they're much more convenient for me in budgeting money and maintenance because I pay more than enough bills already for college tuition, auto insurance and my appartment. I can maintain ICE cars, I just hate shelling out extra money and time for replacing parts like alternators, radiators, oil filters, and so on.
Yes
No
Others
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
9