How can America still say they don't have a gun control problem?

Anonymous
First, don't get me wrong. I'm not anti-gun, guns are fine, but I believe in gun control and I definitely don't believe in your average everyday citizen needing an assault rifle in their home. Because why the fuck do you need an assault rifle unless you're in the military or some shit?

Anyways, a mass shooting in Texas 2 days ago that killed 20 people and a mass shooting in Ohio yesterday that killed. 2 mass shootings in one day apart and you guys still don't think you have a problem with gun control. An elementary school gets shot up and innocent kids die and you still don't think you have a problem.

How? What is it going to take for America to admit they have a problem? And yes I know the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun and I agree but for fuck sakes you guys make it so damn easy for the bad guys to get guns and not just handguns fucking assault rifles.
9 mo
Yes people kill people. I get that but when your lack of gun control leads to mentally ill people getting their hands on guns there is a problem. Also from what I've heard America doesn't have easy access to mental health help. So that's definitely not helping.
9 mo
I'm not saying guns should be banned. Like I said I'm not anti-gun. There should be more and stricter restrictions on being able to purchase and own a gun.
146
25